Something new

I wouldn’t throw my ot out the window mate… at least sell it. :zonked:

1 Like

What’s you address? Which window?

8 Likes

Unless the sampling is fully analog I will pass…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha analog sampler :rofl:

3 Likes

Id like to see a mixer that allows OT and other synths to integrate to overbridge via usb. With some nice effects.

1 Like

I would like It to be an Octatrack MKII, but everything points to a multi-effects pedalboard. Probably with Overbridge and a sequencer for the effects and filters. That’s how I see it.

2 Likes

Agree 5000%

Octaloop = instabuy

1 Like

What are you seeing pointing in that direction? Not snarky, just curious.

Week is going to be long…

4 Likes

Of course we can failed. But knobs seem like two rows of buttons, very spaced from each other… really a like a pedal with foot controller like a multi controller for guitarist. The green screen gives informations too, Heat/Drive have a Orange screen, it should announce something is the same customer target… So i doubt about a new OT or new Machine-Mixer or something like that. I feel like it’s a good marketing road with few products to targeting new customers… But who knows… maybe we will be surprised and it will be nothing as we expected.

1 Like

Compare this to the Heat marketing. Like, there was a lot of buzz concerning the Heat before the fact. This has sorta dropped the level. I don’t know if the additional buzz was necessary due to the lack of music festival happening, Or if this product is not going to be as groundbreaking.

Or maybe it the additional buzz wasn’t necessary because it was a product people were requesting for SO LONG #OT2 (I doubt it).

I don’t know. They’re not making as big a deal about it.

1 Like

I think it’s a looper. I don’t know WHY they’d make a looper, or what could be improved upon concernign looping. But I think it’s a looper. The little buttons, and the blatant red light looks like looper indicators

1 Like

As you can see from my forensic trigonometry analysis, the front 10 ‘stomp buttons’(?) in the image appear to be mounted on an angled front surface compared to the upper buttons and green LCD … just like a pedal board alright.

I christen it THE ANALOG FEET

14 Likes

Imagine if Elektron slowly phases out their big boxes and just becomes a guitar pedal company :nail_care:

3 Likes

Looking forward to announcement…least this time I “can wait”…3 days pfffft, easy :wink:

1 Like

If it’s a looper i hope there’s STRINGS, MEDIATOR, TUNER with Elektron Logo coming soon in accessories section… I also think it’s a good decision because Techno, House, Trap, Deep, Dance, Trance, HipHop WE ALL MERGED with Pop, Rock, Funk, Dub Band and working all together to make something (not new) but merged music… at some point (Ironic reflection even I do not know…)

nice… would explain the double-row bottom buttons.

Tbh, not sure if this is 100% reliable… look at the buttons to the right of the screen, they appear oddly diagonal. Maybe some weirdness due to the extreme blur - probably taken from up close, DOF/perspective might do strange things.

dunno.jpg

1 Like

elektron seem to want to swim against the mainstream current and go guitar orientated instead

8 Likes

One issue for your case. the bottom buttons spaced out so distantly that they’re clearly not meant to be utilized by fingers.

A case against it: they look the same color as the console buttons. Not silver, but grey. Surely if it were a guitar pedal it would be metal silver pegs and not grey buttons. Maybe performance buttons? Neo-Elektron sampler?

Either way, though…I’ll Live