Sort Marketplace listings by country

Hi,

It would be convenient to be able to sort market place buying/selling/trading listings by country for when they are only available in that particular country. By starting the title with UK, US etc sorting would be possible?

Just an idea…

2 Likes

Well this is typically how it is already done, although recently a few users have been forgetting to specify their locations. If you take a look in the buy/sell/trade histories you’ll see it’s very common for titles like “FS-US- etc,etc.”

Yes, I guess what I meant is it should be easy to implement a ‘sort by country’ button using this prefix.

1 Like

Ahh! Yes that would definitely be helpful. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

1 Like

Having been exploring the Marketplace a lot recently, doing this via tags or some other form would be super helpful. Adding the prefix to a post isn’t really foolproof since everyone does it slightly differently, and searching “US” or “EU” isn’t allowed in the search (too few characters). I don’t know if we need a separate category for North American vs EU or something, but a tagging system or modifier of some sort would be very very helpful.

4 Likes