Sound Preview doesn't match imported Sound

I’m having trouble with the Sound Preview matching the Sound when loaded onto a trig. For most of the Sounds in the Sound Library, the [FUNC]+[YES] previews the sound correctly. However, my H bank doesn’t preview sounds accurately at all. I currently use this bank to house 20 Sounds which have all been designed/pulled from a singular, long (around 4 minute long) sample. These Sounds are parameterized to have different Sample-Start points, predictably, but the [FUNC]+[YES] preview seems to be all over the sample. It’s as if the preview has nothing to do with the Sound other than demonstrating some noise pulled from my sample. Length, decay, and even volume or overdrive seem to be arbitrarily mixed up. Weirdly enough, however, the delay does seem to be true to the Sounds as I remember making them. As do the names I recall giving my particular designs.
What gives? How can I correct this? I’ve slightly edited some of these sounds and re-exported them to the same Sound Library slot, but to no avail.

Update: I have filed a bug report with Elektron. They notify me that sound preview mismatching is a known bug with samples which are longer in length. I have sent them some examples and expect they’re working on it. Nothing to do but cross my fingers and wait, I suppose.

This has happened to me as well. Are you on 1.50?

Best to send in a bug report and post in the bug report thread

I am currently on 1.5, however this issue predates the update.