Spotify will fail

That guy is the epitome of the type of middle aged man who starts all sentences with "the thing is, "

7 Likes

That guys music is fine but Iā€™ve always been annoyed by his savior complex., His whole attitude of believing he is ā€œone of the good onesā€ while making videos for money and clout always struck me as cynical or deluded

5 Likes

he knows what we donā€™t

1 Like

one of the good ones

One of the smartest ones. He seems to know everything. From dogs biology to economy. The know-it-all.

I also like a few of his albums, but man, just be a little bit more modest sometimes.

5 Likes

Failed musician turned YouTube personality. Heā€™s found his true calling I guess

4 Likes

That sounds like exactly the person you donā€™t want to be stuck standing next to at a bar or partyā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d say just using his creative energy in the wrong places. I donā€™t see him as a bad musician or a bad person, it seems heā€™s just too obsessed about things that donā€™t really matter that much.

2 Likes

I donā€™t either, I said failed musician. Doesnā€™t mean heā€™s bad, just not successful

1 Like

Doesnā€™t exist :slight_smile:

It is interesting to think about how an individualā€™s taste can change over time, and also the familiar concept of not liking something until sufficient exposure to it causes a change of heart.

5 Likes

Okay, sorry. He was quite successful in the 00s - early 10s, though.

Does your music have screeching sounds like Bobcat? If so, please provide a link. Thanks.

tumblr_m7c7k38yi71qedb29o1_500

3 Likes

Sure, but it came to an end and still not successful enough to comfortably retire I guess.

Thatā€™s your way of measuring it? Not successful = failed?

3 Likes

Well yeah? I mean if you want to be a professional and support yourself financially, not being abled to do so means you failed. Canā€™t fail if you never try.

1 Like

Iā€™ll stick with Rick Beato thanks.

Boomer Beano praising a nu metal song for the interesting modal structure in the guitar melody, yikes

We donā€™t know, maybe he does something. Producing for others or something like that.

But of all synthtoobers this guy is probably one of the most successful ones. Iā€™d say him, Nick Batt and a few others.

Yes.

Yeah exactly, found his true calling being opinionated on YouTube.

2 Likes

I love how his claim to fame is producing Shinedown, the most boring post grunge band this side of puddle of mudd. Real authority on good music, yeah