Stand-alone nanoloop hardware!

Wow, the clean sound is actually quite nice. I rely on the overdrive on nl2 so much but it’ll be interesting to use something clean with similar engines.

Looking forward to finally getting it!

2 Likes

sounds like a slightly punchier nanoloop 2.x

1 Like

I’m glad I opted for the analog version based on this demo, it sounds nice but very similar to nl2 and I think I prefer the GB interface.

As NL mono only runs on DMG I think that the likely improved sound quality on the standalone will be better for me.

I wonder if the hardware versions will have file compatibility with the GB counterparts?

1 Like

Interesting points. I’ll probably end up with the analog version as well if he makes any more than the amount for the kickstarter. My DMG is too unreliable for nanolooping :frowning:

And I’d never thought about cross-compatibility! It seems at least possible to re-create nl2 patterns on it, so maybe a converter is possible.

I asked Oliver to switch my order from analog to digital but I didn’t get a response.

I’m sure I’ll enjoy whatever version I get, whenever it arrives.

Mine landed today out of nowhere but I don’t have batteries yet and can’t get any until tomoz, but can anyone post a link to the user manual?
Apparently it exists as it’s been mentioned on KStarter but with my pish-poor techability I cant find it OR the place to download the os…

Any help would be appreciated.
By the way the device is tiny! Probs not a pocket job but.

https://www.nanoloop.com/fm/manual.html

There ya go dude!

3 Likes

Thanks! I even searched that very same wordage :exploding_head:
Truly appreciated @Hawk :pray:

1 Like

Glad these are turning up. I ad to change my delivery address twice as I was in a different country for a while when it was due to ship. The communication has not been great to be honest, but I appreciate it is a one person operation. Hopefully it will get delivered soon and to the right place! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here, moved etc, and it arrived today at a relatives house I’m staying in, I didn’t get any tracking or that but, it was the address I selected with the last pref/delivery update so I hope yours ends up where it should be!

I received notice of shipment with tracking through Kickstarter, I would assume everyone is the same in that regard so everyone make sure to check your junk mail etc. A good thing to do with Kickstarter small single person operations is to use a “safe” address like a parent, friend, or relative that’s very stable instead of changing addresses multiple times, just has a much higher chance of something going wrong when addresses are changed and it makes a lot more communication for the person running the Kickstarter if 30 or more people are all changing addresses multiple times. Hard to keep track and make sure nobody falls through the cracks!

I guess they’re shipping in order. You can find your backer number under the ‘My Pledge’ section of kickstarter. I’m 500 and something so will be a while :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

I’m backer number 96 and haven’t received any shipping notification yet, even though he said he could ship 100 a day?

Oliver’s a bit inconsistent with communication, so I’ve put it down to that. I once sent him an email about availability of the USB interface, and didn’t get a reply, but a couple of weeks later I received one in the mail without any notice…

For the people that have received their devices, where are you located? US, UK, etc…I’m wondering if the US has any shipments en route. thanks!

I’m based on the US west coast, my order is en route and left Queens, NY yesterday after passing through customs the day before. I assume it’s coming by air to Portland or San Francisco before it gets on a truck to me. Should be about 2-3 days before it arrives based on past experience. I’m backer number 20.

2 Likes

Maybe when he said he’d be able to ship 100 per day, he meant 10 :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha yea. 100 a day would mean they would all be sent within a week or so. Maybe he meant the factory can ship 100 a day

Hey, I’m UK, backer 39 and it plopped on the mat yesterday although I did not receive any tracking details, nice surprise mind!

1 Like

Video please!! Or it didn’t happen :joy:

1 Like

Got the email today… my backer number is right around 100, and I’m in the US.

1 Like