Stand-alone nanoloop hardware!

I’m backer 98, so I’ll be right around you I assume.

I was 45, mine shipped recently to the US, but there were a few issues initially with the front panels.

Just got my tracking number :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Got my shipping notification this morning. Probably gonna sell it right away. I lost interest in it a while ago and need the money more :frowning:

1 Like

I am like backer 659ish, so by the time i get mine y’all better have filled up all your banks with patterns!!! :wink:

2 Likes

ayyy let me know if you end up selling that. :eyes:

1 Like

sell it to @kite_splash pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glooms, you’re still alive???

2 Likes

Mine has just arrived. I’m in the UK.

1 Like

I’ve had to take a scapel to it just to get my rechargeable Amazon AAA batteries in. You don’t have to do that with Elektron products :slight_smile:

How would you rate it’s build?

I know that there were a few development hiccups and delays (which is to be expected) but are you happy with how it’s turned out?

I’m awaiting mine, but I’m around number 600, so i won’t get it for a while.

IMO I would say it was goo. Especially, bearing in mind the cost. I would say it’s definitely as good as the PocketOperator I have.

BTW I was backer 66 so should help to give some indication when others might arrive.

1 Like

Fella, which bit did you need to skalpel? I thought I had battery problems until I realised the negative goes in first! I was too gassed up to be methodical :joy:

Yeah it was just a bit around the + . I’m not sure if the Amazon rechargeables are a bit bigger than normal AAA. I did see that the - needed to go in first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Matt, Beardy, anyone who has it, it would be sick if you could crank out a quick 3 minute vid with some patterns and tweaking or whatever if you can without too much trouble, even if it’s just you learning the device or whatever. I’m hungry for footage.

Side images from him, very slim: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFjRINPB9F3/

Short video from someone else: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFrS7TxF0eL/

On the 2nd link @johnl posted in the comments he mentioned he cracked his using rechargeable batteries, so maybe they are a bit bigger?

1 Like

We can still power through USB also, correct? It’s been so long since funding, the details are escaping me

I don’t think it even has a usb.

@BeardyJack can you confirm? Is this only powered by battery?