Stand-alone nanoloop hardware!

Looks like another batch of nanoloopFM devices is set for a q2-2022 release…

I’m thinking I may finally get one. Any chance you’re making another batch of your diffusers? I’d love one.

I’m still yet to develop the “next gen” version, which will ideally be a couple of laser cut layers.

However, I’m worried that Oliver will change the design slightly at some point (he’s hinted at this) so I’m not sure if my design will be accurate for the next batch.

This is nice from the same person:

Effects definitely help the sound.

4 Likes

I’m wondering about combining the Nanoloop FM with a Roland T-8 for drums.

A bit like @pselodux set with Model:Cycles and Roland TR-06 :slight_smile: Or this person’s idea

1 Like

I have my Nanoloop hooked up and in sync to a pocket operator 33 and a po 32.
I think a cycles would be a nice addition to your n.fm

1 Like

That’d be a handy portable setup!

Still not got the analog version and no updates for a while, I requested a refund, in the almost 3 years since the kickstarter began my interest has waned.

Kickstarter never seems to work out for me :man_shrugging:

Oh man that’s a real disappointment

Any update on your situation? Seeing the news on Polyend’s Tracker Mini has me looking up the Nanoloop FM.

There’s a new version coming, according to Oliver.

Sounds like a potential usability nightmare lol

1 Like

Hmm…
Ok, I’ll just wait and see how it plays!

Got a refund, although a fair bit less than I actually paid (probably fees, but it put me off ever using Kickstarter again)

1 Like

God, I want to believe this will work but the UI and parameter resolution were already way too compromised on the first device. Praying for a pleasant surprise here.

2 Likes

I feel the same with game preorders.

Interesting I wonder if I was the last hold out on the new analog version :sweat_smile: either way he emailed me a few weeks ago asking for updated address and color choices on this new device… seems a new analog version is not gonna happen or atleast not anytime soon, so he is putting any old kickstarter hold outs on this. Kind of funnily he gave me no info on what the new device is other than it’s not the nanoloop fm and not the analog one and that it is ready to ship out soon. I dunno I’m not mad just amused hopefully this thing is fun.

1 Like

Heh, thanks for flagging. I’m another analog holdout, and hadn’t noticed he’d emailed about the new device (I just checked and found the mail). Look forward to seeing what this thing is!

2 Likes