Stazma "Tips And Tricks" & "Friday Jams" videos

Killed it! Inspiring live performance, I’d hate to have to follow that :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Quick and dirty 909 infused acid jam with Play and a Xoxbox, recorded this morning with a nice coffee :wink:

3 Likes

New Tips & Tricks online about the Elysia Karakter but also all Mid Side processing around :wink:

Jaaaaaaam !!!

1 Like

Today let’s make horribly distorted kick drums.

2 Likes

Hey there everyone ! Two things to link up today:
First, I’ve been having a chat with some lovely folks about how we make our live sets, hosted by the amazing Ned Rush ! You can watch it here:

Second, this evening I’ll talk to you about how I start most of my mastering sessions, both for me or clients, and i’ll try to replace the plugins that I’ve been using so far with the new Massive EQ from Pulsar Audio:

4 Likes

nice one, looking forward to checking these out

1 Like

This evening folks ! This evening I’ll show you how I made a short braindancy track using the Polyend Play and a Xoxbox ! It’s gonna be fun !

Make sure you come say hi / ask your questions in the chat during the premiere, this evening at 18:30 French time.

We’ll give away the project on the Polyend Blog for those who want to try this at home, this sample pack is then for everyone this time: https://polyend.com/category/whats-up/

2 Likes

Hey there folks! It seems I forgot to post the last tutorial I did here, so here it is:

And also here is a new Friday Jam, my first shot at making stuff with the Erica Synths SYNTRX !

I resurected my big MC-202 videos as the old one had an horrible sound. Join me at 18:30 if you want to say hi :wink:

2 Likes

Some updates I forgot to share !

First jam with the Moog Mavis and the Polyend Play:

Right now let’s go for 20 minutes of madness taken from our B2B show with Ruby My Dear at Balter Festival:

3 Likes

Today at 18:30 I’m diving DEEP into the SYNTRX !!!
Join me during the premiere to ask any questions you may have about this thing.

1 Like

Three Body demo video coming this evening at 18:30 ! Brace yourself !

There is a new release from me coming out soon ! Only a few left to pre-order !

2 Likes

sounds amazin

1 Like

Woop woop ! Some funky Electro Rave thingy for this Friday Jam !

2 Likes

Love the sound of the 810 :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yo ! I’m on holiday so I have not been good on the sharing of this video but here it is, my review / demo of the Moog Mavis !

Woop woop ! Here is a new Friday Jam using the Three Body from Schlappi Engineering !

1 Like

Ableton Tips & Tricks this evening ! It’s been a long time.