Stazma "Tips And Tricks" & "Friday Jams" videos

New jam session today, exploring the sound and tweakability of the new Blast Beats from Twisted Electrons !

1 Like

New Tips & Trick + Gear Talk this evening at 18:00. this one is about the Minimix eurorack module from Toppobrillo, a brillant six channel stereo mixer inspired by the interface of the Buchla 207 Mixer / Preamp.

Come say hi or ask any questions during the premiere !

1 Like

New MC-202 jam online ! With help from the Light Pedal for wet and weird ambience.

3 Likes

New Repeat Eater track out, opening this pretty cool compilation by the French label Santé Records:

2 Likes

New video about the Blast Beats from Twisted Electrons to show you what i’ve been enjoying in this machine so far.

2 Likes

Nice! Always dig your demos!

1 Like

Breakcore and Acid jam this evening !
Come say hi at 18:30 :wink:

2 Likes

Late tips and tricks link ! Was not very available this weekend as I was playing at Bangface Weekender.
Anyway here is a fun tips and tricks session about the Morphagene :wink:

3 Likes

Let’s Play !!!
Come say hi at 14:30 :wink:

3 Likes

lookin forward to it.

u gonna show how it handles drum loops, per chance? :grin:

1 Like

Well, I can’t has it does not handle them at all hahaha. But i’ve been providing lot’s of pre-sliced breakbeat to tweak and it’s actually quite fun to work that way, even tho I still prefer the Tracker for that job.

2 Likes

Your demo is sooooo good! But then I knew it would be. :sunglasses:

EDIT: I just got to the MIDI section of your video and of course you are doing something original and wildly creative with it. Nice.

New Stazma Tips & Tricks this evening ! Some fun with the OR outputs of the 281t :wink:

1 Like

Mini jam with Play and my West Coast lab eurorack system

2 Likes

Hi,
Nice video!
When working with audio and midi tracks together on the Play, is it similar to the Tracker where you have midi track offsets or were audio and midi pretty much in sync. Did it seem different than the Tracker as far as latency stuff goes?
Thanks.

2 Likes

The sync was not good at first but it was corrected in one of the early firmware, I havn’t tried since. But when sending midi notes, like here, there’s no problem, same as the Tracker actually.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply!

Who’s up for a 10 minutes mini rave on Youtube ? Here is a compilation of good shots taken from people from the public during my two sets at Bangface Weekender 2022 !

2 Likes

Two things to share !

FRENCH TIME !!!
Voici une présentation en Français des modules Buchla et Tiptop !

This evening we go for a 20 minutes acid liveset from my Repeat Eater project filmed during my workout for Bangface Weekender !

1 Like