Stazma "Tips And Tricks" & "Friday Jams" videos

Tracker & 2600 M themed friday jam this week :wink:

2 Likes

New “Stazma Tips & Tricks” today !
Today I’ll show you how to use the ring modulator of the 2600 (it should work with any version, including the original) as a VCA to control the modulation depth of your envelope generator.
I’ll show how to do it with the Arturia Keystep and the Korg SQ1, but it can be done with other gear for sure and also on any other modular gear.
As always feel free to come say hi or ask any questions in the chatroom during the premiere at 18:30 !
Have fun watching.

Sound only demo of the new Buchla & Tiptop 258t dual oscillator starting in about 30 minutes:

New Tips & Tricks ordered by a Patreon subcriber on the Tracker / Poly 2 combo for some weird modular rave things !

Have fun watching, feel to come say hi or ask any questions during the premiere.

1 Like

New overview of the 258t by Buchla and Tiptop audio going live in a few minutes !

1 Like

New video clip online !

2 Likes

New “Gear Talk” going online in a few minutes ! This one is about abusing the Simmons SDS 8 to death ;-)à

1 Like

Woop woop ! New ambient jam with the Moog Grandmother and the Arp 2600 M !

3 Likes

A bit out of the subject but you’ll find a new track from me on this amazing compilation !
All proceeds from this collection will go to supporting humanitarian efforts in both Ukraine and Yemen (that people seems to forget a little as well as other countries at war since quite some time).

4 Likes

French video today !

Salut tout le monde !
Aujourd’hui je vous propose cet atelier découverte que j’ai animé à l’Antre Peaux, à Bourges, il y a un peu plus d’un ans !
Cet atelier devais avoir lieux en présentiel mais à cause du COVID nous avons du le filmer et le diffuser en direct à la place. Je met donc maintenant la vidéo en ligne pour tout le monde.
J’alterne les démonstrations et explications entre VCV rack et mon Shared System de Make Noise.
Première diffusion de 17h à 19h15, venez faire coucou ou poser vos questions dans le chat :wink:

New ambient jam online !

It’s a sort of teaser for next week end Tips & Tricks about “subharmonic generation” in modular land.

1 Like

Hey there !
This evening at 18:30 I’ll show you how to patch the same sound generation circuit than the Moog Subharmonicon within any modular setup (can be done in VCV rack of course).
Feel free to come say hi or as any questions in the chatroom during the premiere.

1 Like

2600 ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID !!!

3 Likes

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Some Ableton Live wizzardy this evening at 18:30. Been a long time I did not do a Breakbeat Torture video !

2 Likes

Some short jams with the new Delay inside the Polyend Tracker here:

Some fun with a small eurorack system based on Buchla modules this evening !
Feel free to come say hi or ask any questions in the chatroom at 18:30 French time.

1 Like

Acid jam NOW !

2 Likes

Short Tips & Tricks this evening at 19:00 French time ! Come say hi !

1 Like

Hey there ! New Tips & Tricks this evening at 18:30, come say hi or ask your questions :wink:

This will be a noisy one with the well fun and not very well known Teisco MX-600 analog mixer. I’ll show you how it can drive signal, how it can generate nasty noises on it’s own and how to combine the two technics for extremely agressive results.