Stazma "Tips And Tricks" & "Friday Jams" videos

New Tips & Tricks coming this evening !
Come join me in the chatroom for the premiere at 18:30 if you want to ask me any questions.

Nouvelle série de vidéo en Français sur mes synthétiseurs modulaires, la première ce soir a 18h30 !

1 Like

202 Gear talk tomorow !!!
This one will be epic, I’l talk to you about the weird sequencer, how I like to use it, trying graphical score to write stuff in a fun, non-mathematical way, and of course the semi modular mods everyone is so curious about hahaha.

See you tomorow for those who will tune to the chatroom !

4 Likes

202 :heart:

1 Like

I made a “no talk” cut of my MC-202 video, with longer shots of the jams. Basicaly only about the sound of the synth.

3 Likes

Superb.
I’ve always wanted a 202 …
Now I’d like a 202 modified, please.

1 Like

Sounds so good :blush:

1 Like

Main question is : can I crack up my CPF to come and play with your shared system ?
Subsidiary one is : did u prepared an argumentary to convice my local unemployed service to finance up a session with your shared system ?

1 Like

It’s more than possible (for both hahaha). Check you messages :wink:

1 Like

Épisode deux de la série de vidéo en Français sur mes synthétiseurs modulaires, la première ce soir a 18h30 !

New Stazma tips & tricks this evening !
Mostly about the Chance FX on the Tracker.

3 Likes

French special again !
Nouvelle présentation d’un de mes système modulaire demain soir à 17h. Au menu cette semaine, Verbos Electronics, et des modules inspirés de Buchla par Make Noise et Intellijel:

First patches with the Korg / Arp 2600M online now:

2 Likes

Looks and sounds great. Funny, listening to it, my brain immediately tricks me into thinking I smell the Tolex adhesive emitted by my MkIII when it gets warm. Seriously authentic.

EDIT: the “Sequence 2” section is lovely.

1 Like

Very jealous here :slightly_smiling_face:
Great sounds, the Arp looks amazing. Prefer the look to the Behringer ones

2 Likes

French talk again :wink:

Présentation du combo 2600M, 0-Coast et SQ-1 demain à 18:00, venez dire bonjour ou poser vos questions durant la première diffusion.

New “Stazma Gear Talk” this evening, about the Gamechanger Audio Light Pedal !
Premiere at 18:30, feel free come say hello and / or ask any questions in the chatroom during the premiere:

Here is a special #202day tips and tricks video !

Full video here:

New french video this evening !

Ce soir à 18h, 5eme et dernier épisode de ma série de présentation des synthétiseurs modulaires disponible lors des formations des Escales Buissonnière.

On s’attaque a mon chouchou, le boss final des modulaires analogiques selon moi : le Serge !

N’hésitez pas a venir faire coucou ou poser vos questions dans le chat durant la première diffusion.

Official test / review / demo of the Arp 2600 M tomorow at 18:30 !

Feel free to tune in to the chatroom to ask any questions.

1 Like