Stazma "Tips And Tricks" & "Friday Jams" videos

Wednesday Analog Pattern EP.1! No sound actually coming from the Tracker itself, everything is from the modular being generated on the moment. The Tracker is only doing the sequencing.

I’ll try to make those short video every week with a full loop made of only analog sound sources, mostly for fun, and some of the sounds from those are going to be available on my Patreon.

A few one shots for everyone right here: STAZMA - Wednesday Analog Pattern FREE ONE SHOTS.zip - Google Drive

4 Likes

Woop woop! New Friday jam online:

3 Likes

Hey there everyone! Here is a new Tips & Tricks about the Tracker and how to use it with eurorack sequencers (in this case the Polyend Preset).

Full video here in about 10 minutes, feel free to come ask any questions in the chatroom:

3 Likes

New “Wednesday Analog Pattern” online, EP.2.

3 Likes

Woop woop! New “Tips & Tricks” video about torturing analog drum kits in Ableton Live going live in about 40 minutes right here. Feel free to tune in to the chatroom if you have any questions:

2 Likes

Woop woop ! Today jam !

1 Like

Hey there everyone! Here is a new “Friday Jam” over here:

5 Likes

Hey there everyone! New “Tips & Tricks” coming to my Youtube channel in about one hour. In the “Analog Drums Torture” serie, this one is about making sounds only from selected mangled TR-606 samples I made yesterday.
Feel free as always to tune in to the chatroom :wink:

3 Likes

New Friday Jam online !!! The return of the Studer Acid, this time a bit quiter than last week :wink:

2 Likes

Hey there everyone ! This week “Stazma Tips & Ticks” is about the Tracker and how it now sync up to midi properly + some fun with the Line In FX. It’s going live in about 30 minutes, feel free to tune in to the chatroom to ask any questions:

Full video link:

1 Like

A new “Wednesday Analog Pattern” is alive !!! Sample pack for the Patreon people.

2 Likes

Hey there everyone ! Here is a new “Stazma Tips & Tricks” online in a bout 20 minutes on youtube.
Feel free to join in the chat room if you want to ask any questions.

You can also grab the Tracker project right here: https://bit.ly/prepspl

3 Likes

Studer Acid 3 online !!! New friday Jam for the acid jungle lovers.

Full video here:

3 Likes

New Tips & Tricks online at 18:30 UTC+1 !

Once again surfing on the “analog drums torture” wave, I prepared a nice drum kit out of some samples I recorded from a vintage SH-5 from Roland. The full kit will be on Patreon but you can grab the one shots here: https://bit.ly/sh5oneshots

Feel free to tune in to the chatroom if you have any questions.

1 Like

New Friday Jam online ! A nice melodic piece of weirdness this week, with this short improvisation on my Shared System:

New Stazma Tips & Tricks online soon. This one is shootout between two different version of the Make Noise QMMG (#17 and #117) and an Optomix. Coming this evening at 19:00 right here, tune in for some vactrol madness and feel free to ask any questions in the chatroom during the premiere:

PS: J’ai fait une version Française qui elle sera en ligne à 18h30 ici:

1 Like

Woop woop ! New Friday Jam online !!!

Some funky Electro / Braindance with my mini Schlappi Engineering system, Analog Four MK2, Yocto for the beats and some Roland 202 and JX3P for the fun.

Woop woop ! New Tips & Tricks video about the Polyend Tracker and samples in general online in 20 minutes. Feel free to join in the chatroom during the premiere if you have any questions.

1 Like

New Friday Jam online folks ! Some weirdo Jungle with a healthy dose of weirdo Serge acid on top :wink:

2 Likes

Moog Acid anyone ? This week Stazma Tips & Trick is focusing on how to make some proper “Acid” bassline with the Moog Grandmother, at least how I like to do it anyway :wink:
English version going online at 19:00 UTC+1, feel free to come ask any questions in the chatroom.

3 Likes