Stazma "Tips And Tricks" & "Friday Jams" videos

New Tips & Tricks online at 18:30 this evening, this one is about slicing synth sounds in Ableton Live Sampler.

Tune in to the chatroom i’ll be there to answer questions if you have some.

See you !

New Friday Jam online !!!

1 Like

This evening a special Tips and Tricks session will start at 19:00 utc+1 on my YouTube channel. I’ll walk you through the making of the drum parts in my track Stern, the opening « song » of my last album Shapeshifter.

Please tune in to the chatroom during the premiere if you want to ask any questions ![!!

Hey there everyone ! I hope you are all doing great.

I’m back with another tutorial this evening at 19:00 french time. Like the one from last week, this one is a commision from a Patreon subscriber, on the subject of using Midi CC messages from the Polyend Tracker with analog / modular gears.

It will be fun and noisy, feel free to tune in to the chatroom during the premiere to ask any questions you may have.

3 Likes

Hey there folks ! I have a new Acid liveset from my alias Repeat Eater online.

This evening you can also watch me go through all the hardware used and how it’s being used ! Feel free to tune in to the chat during the premiere to ask any questions.

2 Likes

New Friday Jam online !
I went full on old school ambient with Roland MC-202 solo this week.

1 Like

Oups I forgot to post those two new Tips & Tricks about the Schlappi Engineering modules:

New Tips & Tricks, mais en Français cette fois-ci, avec une présentation du Tracker de Polyend en version 1.4:

1 Like

New Friday Jam online with the Erica Bassline, Polyend Tracker and Make Noise 0-Coast !

3 Likes

Hey there folks ! I forgot to share the last Tips & Tricks about the Polyend Poly 2:

And here you go with a “wednesday jam” as I could not wait to share it hahaha

3 Likes

just f*king smashing!!! love it ! Such a great thread… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leave it to you to utterly, gloriously subvert the original Simmons designers’ intent. You realize that you’ve just catapulted the secondhand prices into the stratosphere? :laughing:

Actualy when reading the manuel online, Mr Simmons really encourage people to use effects and to make sounds never heard off, wich is great when you think this was released in 83.
About the price those are already quite high, I don’t think a drone / hars noise video will change that hahaha.
But someone in a facebook comment told me that he was going to keep his after all, wich is already a victory.

1 Like

Big video this evening at 18:30. This is part two of the “Making of Stern”, this one about the use of modular synthesizer in the track.
Tune in to the chatroom during the premiere if you want to ask any questions (the video is about 30 minutes long).
See you this evening !

3 Likes

Tomorow at 18:30 you can tune to my first “Stazma Gear Talk” aka gear review, in an honest way.

This first one will be about the Erica Bassline, that I had the chance to have in the studio for some time thanks to one of my Patreon subscribers.

Feel free to come ask any questions in the chatroom during the premiere.

1 Like

New Stazma Tips & Tricks tomorow at 18:30 french time.

This one will be mostly about the Note mode on the Polyend Poly 2 module, and how to use it with the Tracker, but there is also some tips about distortions and sequencing inside, so it might be interesting even if you don’t have the module.

As always i’ll be in the chatroom to answer any questions you might have !
Have fun watching.

2 Likes

Hey there !

Here is a new Stazma Tips & Tricks this evening, starting at 18:30 french time, about how I program my jam sessions with the Tracker, using the Erica Bassline on top for the bass and some 0-Coast actions for drony elements.

Have fun watching and as always, feel free to come ask some questions during the premiere.

4 Likes

How on Earth did I miss this whole thread!??!?
Merci vieux, some golden advices in there, at least for me :wink:

5 Likes