Stazma "Tips And Tricks" & "Friday Jams" videos

Hahaha de rien :wink:

New Friday Jam online !!! Some “Analord” style action in this one :wink:

4 Likes

I enjoyed this one quite a lot - the ending was perfect. As for the Grandmother’s reverb - it’s what I missed most about that synth after I sold mine. Don’t get me wrong - I loved pretty much everything about the Grandmother, but that reverb is beautiful.

1 Like

Indeed ! And actualy I think it sound even better applied to other things than the Grandmother itself hahaha

1 Like

Obviously, feeding me only almost with acid (music),
i like the videos you offer, and that every time.

BUT I HURT MY KNEES LOOKING AT THEM.

Seriously.

3 Likes

Hahaha it’s crazy how many people are saying me this. To be honest the carpet is super soft so it does not hurt one bit :wink:

2 Likes

Just wait
 (says the 55-year-old)

2 Likes

Haha, was gonna say, my knees would bloody kill me.
Proper old-school, catholic-style
 :wink:
Love these.

2 Likes

And the wallpaper of course. Respect! :grin:

2 Likes

:laughing: true dat.

1 Like

All joking aside, Stazma, I look forward to your videos - they are always informative and entertaining, and I find your sonorous voice to be very soothing!

1 Like

It would go well as a children’s storyteller.
Modular acid tales 

1 Like

Hey there everyone ! New Stazma Tips & Tricks coming this evening at 18:30 french time as usual now!
This one is about using the LFO section of the Erica Bassline as a complex envelope generator, in order to expand the sonic palette of the instrument.
Feel free to come ask any questions in the chat during the premiere.

2 Likes

New Friday Jam online !!!

5 Likes

Very tasty.
Dammit I need to get my X0xbox working.

1 Like

Attention: Special French post here

Salut tout le monde !

La suite de ma vidĂ©o de prĂ©sentation du Tracker arrive demain a 18h30. J’y parle du granulaire, des wavetables et du Midi, venez poser vos questions pendant la premiĂšre si ça vous tente !

New sample pack available on Patreon ! Here is a little demo made with the sounds that are inside.

It’s all made of bass and drums from the Analog Four MK2, through the Teisco MX-600 mixer, for overdrive and spring reverb.

1 Like

New special friday tips and tricks today, with this dissection and demo of a Drum Rack I made out of some samples given away by Aphex Twin on his soundcloud.

4 Likes

New Gear Talk / Tips & Tricks this evening about the Fusion Modulator from Erica Synth. Feel free to come say hi or ask questions in the chatroom during the premiere.

English version online at 18:30:

En Français à 18h:

1 Like

New short tips on the Tracker to save instrument space using “render selection” :wink:

1 Like