SW DEALS : Software on Sale

AppSliced tracks app price drops. Here’s the music section:

1 Like

I actually emailed the developers of Patterning 2 and Drambo just before I saw your reply. You’re right haha, i want those 2 specific apps.

I have the moog bundle app currently on my iphone, wondering if it will transfer over to my iPad. (i got them for free back in May)

Just saw this. Seems just what I need. Gonna read the manual tonight and probably buy

1 Like

I spent a chunk of the day demoing XO and Atlas 2. XO is the clear winner for me by a lot. They’re different enough that anyone curious should check out both and see what they feel about it. Personally I’m getting goose bumps from XO.

2 Likes

[Apologies for the small thread hijack]

Quick question re the VS visual synth:

So it looks like image (i.e. photographs) and video can only be used as background and, so, can’t be modulated to the extent the graphics layers can…

Do you know of any similar software that would allow greater image and video modulation, while being able to integrate as well (or near) with DAWs, as VS?

I’m not inclined to try to take on After Effects or similar video software at this point (no time), so VS or something like it could maybe work well for me as a bit of a substitute.

Cheers,

Stephane

That’s right! In think one YTer mentioned that the developers are looking into options, but that the architecture makes it difficult to implement.

For 50 euros, I am happy with what it does at this point. Wouldn’t pay more for it though.

Not sure about other alternatives. Lumen seems to be the popular option, but I don’t know if they have DAW integration/VSTs

Wouldn’t surprise me if there are some m4l devices for Ableton that come close, so that would be something to look into.

1 Like

Over the past week I’ve purchased both Lumen and Cathodemer. Neither will function as a VST, but both will respond to MIDI. I haven’t tried using Cathodemer in that capacity, but I did integrate Lumen and Bitwig with very little effort.

2 Likes

All of Bram’s apps will be $3.99 this coming Thursday-Sunday:

I’ve been wanting to grab Mozaic and Rozeta, so this pleases me.

5 Likes

Will complete my Collection then :wink:

OMG just buy them all. A number of my favorite iPad sounds and tools are represented here, I don’t know that I could pick even a top three.

Edit: actually, Mononoke is the top. But I don’t know that I could choose a favorite after that :slight_smile:

I’ve posted this in the SP404mk2 thread, but it probably has a better place right here:

Serato Studio for 49€ (instead of 249€, perpetual license, no subscription) at musicstore:

7 Likes

That’s an offer I can’t refuse. Thanks for finding this deal.

3 Likes

https://www.jrrshop.com/xln-audio

Got XLN XO for $54 with code: GROUP

6 Likes

there are some deals on izotope ozone and other stuff. i picked up ozone advanced after being impressed with the free copy of elements they offered last month. only after purchasing did i notice there are even better deals listed in the account area on their site, like getting all the nectar stuff plus ozone for what i just paid. so, this a reminder to check there first.

3 Likes

https://shop.presonus.com/Studio-One-Notion-Sphere-Annual/

Decent savings on the various Studio One tiers.

I upgraded my arturia VC4 to 8 for 99 EUR and threw in pigments for 69 EUR… hoping to upgrade to live 11 with some discount as well as finally go for Fabfilter ProQ 3, as soon as they publish the BF prices

1 Like

Wont let me check put using PayPal keeps bringing me back to cart. Anyone in the states able to order ?

Nope. They track you based on IP address. I tried saying I was in an EU country and still couldn’t order. Maybe Serato US will have something as cool. Maybe

1 Like

ANA 2 is on sale 70% off, approx $56 USD ANA 2 | Sounds its a pretty beefy softsynth.

I’m tempted to get Kick2 as well even though my inner synth nerd scoffs at the idea of a kick synth. it looks fun to mess around with though :sweat_smile: Has anyone used it or have an opinion?

@v00d00ppl Thanks ! Fingers crossed