SW DEALS : Software on Sale

So I just tried buying it simulating access from the US via a VPN, and you are right, it won’t go beyond the “pay now” screen.

However, when I changed the shipping address to Germany (and typed any odd address into the respective fields…I mean literally anything), it did allow me to progress to PayPal or alternatively to the credit card screen.

Maybe you try that and see if you can get through? The license code will be sent to the email address you use, so the shipping/invoice address you enter is not relevant for delivery (obviously :)) and it shouldn’t be relevant for registration either as you’d then just open an account at Serato and once that’s done register your product with the serial on their site.

Maybe this works for you, fingers crossed!

Also @v00d00ppl

1 Like

That worked brother. I was able to find a German address then I could pay then I was able to add the license to the Serato account. I’m going to smoke my Davidoff cigar in celebration bro.

5 Likes

Looks like there are no more licenses available. Hey @v00d00ppl enjoy ! Thanks @hausland !

3 Likes

damn!.. gotta be some other stores offering it also… who are music store’s rivals?

FYI I got an email from Native Instruments offering 50% off for Komplete Select (so, for $100k). The discount code was SELECT21 so I can’t imagine it was just for me, but I haven’t seen it advertised elsewhere.
At any rate, I’ve been in the market for getting into NI stuff, so I picked it up, and now I can take advantage of the 50% upgrades to the other levels of Komplete.

1 Like

Kush sale on

GetGoodDrums sale also

Some kits like One kit wonder are pretty processed and sounds good out of the box and their earlier ones are more raw if you want to mix the kit more yourself.
sounds great and I like it but its a bit heavy on my computer so beware of that if your system is older, I cant really record guitar to the drums on low latency so i have to record first add add drums later

1 Like

For anyone who doesn’t have it Sylenth1 by Lennar Digital is 25% off till 30/11.

Home | LennarDigital

Bitwig Studio Upgrade Plan
129 USD/EUR 169 USD/EUR

Best wishes,
The Bitwig Team

This is a limited offer valid between November 23, 2021, and January 11, 2022.

5 Likes

Some bonkers sales on Tokyo Dawn Labs at the moment:
https://www.audiodeluxe.com/brand/tokyo-dawn-labs
Don’t let the low prices fool you – TDR makes excellent & easy to use plugins that are worth a lot more than the asking price. Kotelnikov GE for $9.99 is a no-brainer imo. Molot GE is also a steal at this price. I have a lot of compressor plugins and these are two of the best I’ve tried. They put other plugins that cost literally 10x as much to shame.

3 Likes

U-He has a survey running…Answer a bunch of questions, get 25% Off.
Just received it since I’m subscribed to their newsletter dunno, if you can access it otherwise…

1 Like

Yep, anyone can answer the U-He survey and get a 25% discount:
https://survey.sogosurvey.com/r/xBhHeO
Unfortunately, even with the discount Zebra would cost me $175, which is rather spendy. I was hoping for a lower price with the discount.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s kind of old in the tooth for that price

2 Likes

same for Diva … 135€ with discount … it‘s almost 10 years old … hm

Seems like development is pretty slow over there. Feel like I’ve been popping into the zebra 3 thread for 10 years, and it’s always “around the corner”.

3 Likes

@PekeDorty The octatrack of vst ! :rofl:

1 Like

If the plan is still in place, the upgrade path to Z3 from Z2 is rather modest. So that might be worth the survey.

Yeah, but Diva is an instrument by itself. Unique, organic, so inspiring… And it’s regularly updated. So the price is very relative.

3 Likes

How is the sound quality then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

See monthly related thread ! :rofl:

is it time to finally buy Repo…maybe it is, maybe it isn’t, but i know i need to buy something this holiday sale season or i won’t feel rite lol.