SW DEALS : Software on Sale

for iOS stuff here’s a list of hundreds of audio apps on sale for black friday.

2 Likes

Goodhertz has a sale for their 7th anniversary … exquisite plugins …

1 Like

Nice recap/overview:

As a member I had to share this :wink:

2 Likes

Where’s my Ableton Live sale? I was planning to upgrade to 11…

1 Like

Take this with a grain of salt, but my aging memory tells me that they’re more about the Christmas sales than black friday.

I’ll send Krampus their way if they don’t…

1 Like

New release incoming apparently…

3 Likes

where did you learn about the new version coming I’m looking but can’t find any info

Look directly under the heading on that page I linked to.

1 Like

lol, thanks eagle eyes … it was right under my nose

wavesfactory having a sale. quantum is interesting and sounds good. trackspacer is a super useful mixing tool.

https://www.wavesfactory.com/audio-plugins/trackspacer/

2 Likes

Softtube offering extra 10 % if you login to your account on top of Black Friday savings on the site.
Their Juno 106 emulator is nice but their general software /ilok thing is annoying. Just to try a few things needed multiple restarts of their softtube app on macOS … in addition to multiple ableton reboots.

2 Likes

I‘ll be buying this the moment the sale goes live, thanks for sharing!

Totally. My favorite synth VST by far.

2 Likes

Yeah I just discovered sononym in this thread, seems really interesting, anyone is using it yet and can comment a bit ? Thanks a lot !

Interested on a Microtonic sale… don’t know if it has ever happened…

It’s up, now.

1 Like

Kymatica have a sale on in the IOS App Store. AUM is £9.99 and Audioshare is £2.49 (roughly half price).
It’s on until 29th November.

4 Likes

Same here. I suggest the trial which I’ve been checking it out this morning.

I primarily have one-shots. At a glance, the analysis came out really accurate and took approx 2-3 mins to run on a 325 mb subset of samples (running an ancient i5 proc - ymmv). The filtering and categorizations are great. Interface is awesome. Seems like a winner if you hate admin work on samples.

I can’t stand resonic’s file explorer and ADSR felt like too much stimulation. That said, I’m giving ADSR another shot this weekend before I allocate monies on Sononym

1 Like

25% off Max permanent license and upgrade. $299 for license and $111 for upgrade.

3 Likes