SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Have to remember to add the cost of xln xo

3 Likes

At this point everyone probably has sales on
IF you NEED to buy it it should be cheaper

I don’t need anything except enthusiasm to turn on my gear or use my soft synths… and talent would probably help.

5 Likes

Can’t beat that one :rofl: :

If some have some freebie list share it :wink:

5 Likes

Basically the only sample pack needed. The Essentials collection is in my Digitakt, and has been all that’s needed. Amazing deal.

1 Like

50% off all the kount’s drum and sample packs. he has a ton of free packs available, too.

https://thekount.sellfy.store

in a similar vein, kaelin ellis updated this pack of one-shots and buildable loops.

I picked it up as well, love their samples, constant food for the ARII.
Loads of nice and raw stuff, very inspiring to work with. Great deal.

1 Like

I picked up Soundtoys 5 today via the BF deal… having resisted their plugins for so long I’m blown away with how good they are!

Edit- oh yes and also got Altiverb 7 for 170€.
:tada::tada:

5 Likes

Soundtoys are amazing, I find them so useful and “alive”! At the discounted price it’s a lot you get :blush: (got it last year)

1 Like

SSL Flexverb for $29.99

4 Likes

anyone have personal experience with baby audio’s spaced out? i’ll check it out on youtube, but i’d love a first hand review if anybody has tried it out.

They’ve got demo version for everything. I’ve just downloaded a few of them to give them a try.

First impression (I mean after literally one minute) - Spaced Out sounds lovely. I’ve been trying really hard to not get sucked into Black Friday and so far I haven’t bought any plugins at all, but good delay/reverb is such a “must have” and they’re so cheap.

1 Like

I‘ve tried the same but have gone a little overboard with plugins this BFS after all. Got Sononym, AudioThing Reels, AudioThing Wires, UVI Mello, TDL Koletnikov GE, Black Rooster Audio All-in Bundle, NeuralDSP Tim Henson, Serato Studio, Noiiz Annual subscription, LiquidSonics Reverberate, ReLab LX480 etc etc…lol. (Thanks to @everyone finding and posting some of these excellent deals!)

It‘s amazing how much value for money I got this Black Friday Sale, but it‘s also amazing how much money I spent still :joy:

That said, I‘m loving all of the plugins so far, the Black Rooster Audio Omnitech 67A and RO-SPR, for example, were worth the price of the bundle alone. Serato Studio is fun to jam out with and great to quickly try different samples together, though I‘d never pay full price for it, def not worth 249€ in my book (considering you can get Logic Pro X for less!). The AudioThing plugins are fantastic, the day I got Reels I made two lofi tunes and spent all night creating sample textures and chord loops for my OT. And Wires is just bananas! UVI Mello I got for $16 which is great because I wanted a decent Mellotron plugin in my arsenal for a while but wasn‘t willing to spend the usual asking prices for Mellotron plugins…

Sononym I still have to get into, was deciding between XO, Atlas 2 and this, decided to go with Sononym because I have plenty of melodic/harmonic samples I‘ve made, so I figure it‘ll probably give me most of what I‘m looking for (a fast way to search my sample library by something other than name or type).

The only thing left tempting me (big time) is the Kush Audio sale…Redd DI Box, Novatron and Clariphonic are the three I‘m looking at but I also feel like it‘s enough for this year…let‘s see :slight_smile:

EDIT: Got SPL Iron and Bx_crispytuner as well, which both are fine for 30€. Added the Captain Plugins for the chord one (nice and easy to practice guitar over instead of using backing tracks on YouTube) and finally decided to add Kush Audio Silika to the mix…man those Kush Audio plugins are phenomenal, Silika is really fantastic. I‘ve also had some time this weekend to play with the NeuralDSP Tim Henson plugin, it sounds really great and the multivoicer is a lovely effect on leads. Overall really happy with my purchases, even though it‘s definitely more than I intended (or needed lol).

1 Like

In my eyes you cannot really compare XO and Sononym. XO == drums; Sononym == sample librarian

How did Sononym perform so far?

Any hickups? Let downs? I installed the old version a few month ago and found it very slow and parts of it unusable (rescanning took ages / was bugged etc.) - but I read in the changelog that they worked on those issues. I hope I’ll find the time today to check if this has improved.

1 Like

I saw in another forum

For All samples from mars, add code APGMARS to lower it to $20. I tried and it worked but I didn’t buy it since i said to myself I would not buy anything more after Atlas 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Audio deluxe selling it for $10

3 Likes

One of the under radar sales:
https://store.tcelectronic.com/products/native-plug-ins/

2 Likes

Yes! Someone posted it above already. They have all their plugins on sale. No-brainers at these prices, the lot.

1 Like

thanks, that’s my impression from the videos i’ve seen too. i think i’ll give the demo a shot.

and yeah, i’m trying to lay low this year too. bought sketch cassette a couple of weeks ago, but that’s it so far.

I also went a bit crazy this year, but expecting to. I’ve been ignoring most software releases the last few years so this year I decided to indulge.

I picked up Gullfoss, Soothe2, Inflator, Shaperbox2, Sketch Cassette 2, Shapehifter, Black Rooster Audio bundle, Lifeline Expanse, Scaler 2, XO, Sublab, BX true peak, and the SSL Flexverb.

It feels like a lot, but in reality the total cost is only a little bit more than buying a premium fx pedal.

4 Likes

Got some good stuff. Nice :+1:

1 Like