SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Native Instruments Expansions 9 for $99

Mix and match nine Expansions from our genre-spanning collection and save 75% until Feb 28th.

Unlike previous sales, which had defined bundles, this one seems like you can just pick any nine that you feel like.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/catalog/9-for-99/

2 Likes

go 4 it (plugin alliance loyalty code):

Your $25 Loyalty Voucher expires SOON!
(February 28 - 11:59 PM PST)
2022-02-25PL?973IZ62uGF

2 Likes

I just bought some Tokyo Dawn Records plugins from pluginboutique: Buy Tokyo Dawn Labs VST Plugins, Tokyo Dawn Labs Instruments and

40% off on Molot GE, Nova GE and SlickEQ M, and 39% off on SlickEQ GE, Limiter 6 GE and DeEdger. I don’t know how long it’ll last though.

Oh, and 80% off on Kotelnikov GE. I prefer colored compressors over transparent ones, but I couldn’t pass it up at that price.

4 Likes

A few of the Klevgrand plugins are reduced for a short time, up to 50%:

https://www.pluginboutique.com/search?qs=match&q=klevgrand&oses[]=

2 Likes

NI are having (until tonight EU time) a promotion on their expansions:
9 expansions for 99€.
Food for my OT :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist. Even though I won’t use most them probably.
Anyway. Food for my maschine

2 Likes

Same here :slight_smile:

And OT :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been listening to the NI expansions demos for more than an hour :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So in NI lingo, an “expansion” is a sample pack?

I did 9 for 99 x 2 :grin:

2 Likes

They include samples, presets for various NI instruments, Maschine groups and patterns… but the samples are a big part of them.

1 Like

Thanks! The NI universe seems so vast. For someone that’s never been near anything Maschine related in real life, even contemplating how their stuff all fits together is slightly daunting.

I’m only finding my feet with them myself. A very good friend gifted me Komplete 12 and I’ve been slowly picking at it over the last year. Lots of great sounds to be had.

I never much cared for the expansion packs (really just bought Komplete for the synths), but two things happened that made them more useful to me:

1. I bought an Octatrack
  2. I got a good sample manager program (Sononym)

With Sononym I can browse, categorize, and easily get through all the content that gets buried in those expansion packs. It’s just tons and tons of OT food in the forms of sample chains, beats, etc.

The only complaint I have it that they’re almost too well produced, much of it is basically finished song stems.

1 Like

free with registration bigfish audio Momentum… intriguing

@Annihilation_Squares
@Claid
NI expansions are instruments presets, projects, groups, kits and sounds. All (apart from instruments presets) based on samples.
One could say they are “meh” but exported from Maschine as loops or single hits, they can feed an OT for a lifetime :slight_smile:
Been using Maschine only as a preparation tool for making loops and one shots over the last 3 or 4 years.
Some of these expansions are actually really worth it (Deep Matter and Arcane Attic especially). It requires to get Maschine but then again, everyone to its own :slight_smile:

4 Likes

True enough.
But if while exporting (before) you remove all sounds, groups and master fx/inserts, they are far less produced :wink:

[gasps] I don’t get this new generation of electronic music.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
My bad.
Meant hits :slight_smile: