SW DEALS : Software on Sale

I’ve had my eyes on Glitchmachines for a while but they weren’t M1 native up until recently. So I don’t have much experience. Now with this deal and them being M1 Native, I just went ahead and bought them all. It was about $114. Not bad for 9 plugins. So far they’re really cool if you like this weird glitchy sound design stuff.

I’d report back when I’ve played with them a bit more but the deal will be over by then anyway.

1 Like

is that just a US thing? can’t see em discounted here. I’m in Europe. :eu: :-1:

You have to enter PBNL1 at checkout in the payment section.

1 Like

aaah :cowboy_hat_face: gotcha thanks

Code doesn’t work for me (in the US). Says “This coupon code is not available anymore or not applicable for your order. Please provide another one.”

Bummer. What I read said til the 21st.

SSL Sumer Sale. Not sure if this is posted already, just got an email.

https://store.solidstatelogic.com/

2 Likes

In case anyone is wondering, they’re not yet Apple Silicon Native, apparently ‘Autumn’ this year.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how long it’s been going, but it looks like all of the soft synths are 50% off at Arturia. I got Pigments, and it is amazing. Probably time to start saving for an Iridium.

4 Likes

Big news everyone, Plugin Alliance is having a sale… lol
I haven’t bought any software at all in awhile but they have some decent prices right now (so tired of the barrage of emails though)

Here’s my $75 off code if anyone wants it.
(Lofi AF and Tails are pretty great)
2022-07-7543B5EE

3 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing this, used it to get a few plugins I wanted for a while! :pray:t3:

4 Likes

I snoozed, I losed (lost) … those were of interest to me too :wink:

3 Likes

This is a generic code they sent me as well for $25 off if you want to use this one
2022-07-6A5KXLXP

2 Likes

cheers - i have that email too, it’s more of a modest discount percentage

2 Likes

If it is any consolidation, the $75 coupon required a $145 spend to be valid :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FM8 currently on sale for $10 from Plugin Boutiqe.

I’ve been interested in it off and on for the last five or six years, but I hear it’s lacking in some areas, particularly Apple Silicon support and resizable UI (it lacks both), and I don’t think NI has announced any plan to update it.

8 Likes

You can download a demo direct from NI, which I did, but it didn’t work well at all on my Mac Mini M1. There are a lot of other good FM VST synths around, this certainly isn’t the only good option any more. I quite like NI software but I wish they’d make all those great Reaktor synths standalone like they did with Super 8 (and let me demo Super 8 in case that doesn’t work either).

A fair price for a synth whose Apple Silicon-native version is planned for release sometime between maybe and never.

I’m being comically harsh, but NI’s infamous tech-debt has me extra cautious about anything from them right now, especially as I’ve had to start leaving behind my still-favorite reverb Raum now that everything else I use has gone native months ago.

1 Like

I highly recommend FM8 for the presets alone, they make amazing sample fodder for single notes, chords, basses, drums… You could make so many decent samples with just FM8. I didn’t dig into programming it but seemed intuitive enough for an FM synth. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just snagged this today, if you’re into you subs and 808s its off the freaking scale… I had the original too which was decent but man this takes the cake…

2 Likes