SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Minimal Audio has a 20% off coupon sitewide. https://www.minimal.audio/
Rift is still the best VST for sound design i’ve ever used, haven’t tried morph yet though.

Softube having a sale on the OTO Biscuit plugin - 67% off. I have always wanted this thing, but not at $199.

2 Likes

Any plugin for 29.99$ plugin alliance loyalty voucher

MLV1022-1hdkepoib56RXq

expires 31. October

2 Likes

what’s timeless?

Timeshaper

Not sure why or how it came up as timeless. I need to proof read better

1 Like

:grin:

3 Likes

Is there a link for this or has it expired? I can’t see it on their site

Punch in this code at checkout - WASTEDSPACEOTO

I believe its a 48 hour sale.

https://www.softube.com/black-november

6 Likes

Imaginando is having 66% off their products. They have good stuff to offer (Visual Synthesizer and FRMS for example)

1 Like

k7d tape delay for iOS is $1.99, down from $5.99 on the App Store.
Grabbed last night. I am pleased. Loads of presets, better than expected.

1 Like

Thanks for this, their DRC synth is really really good.

U-he’s Zebra2 will be 99€ on November 15th. The product will be called Zebra Legacy and will include all soundsets.

Edit: It is now mentioned on the product site on their web: Zebra2: The workhorse synth | u-he

6 Likes

Oh wow, that is actually a very big deal.

I’ve been tempted to grab Pigments but Zebra is absolutely amazing and all those sound sets… Super tempting.

Just note, no upgrade path to Zebra 3 from Zebra Legacy.

2 Likes

That just seems like a very odd business decision. What is the advantage of specifically designating a new edition of a product as ineligible for upgrades? I mean, is that going to make people more likely to buy it, or less likely?

I know Urs is running a small business and doesn’t have a whole marketing department to decide these kinds of things, but this is just a particularly confounding direction to see.

1 Like

I already have Pigments (from day 1) and it is great synth. If I would have to choose only one soft synth it would most likely be Pigments… I demoed some of u-he synths last time they had some discount and picked Hive over Zebra. But at this price it is tempting indeed…

1 Like

This is great for current owners of Zebra 2 that may not have all the soundsets, but I had to read the website several times to understand the terms.

Yes. It was more intelligible to me in the newsletter…

1 Like

Re: Zebra and the upcoming legacy version and upgrades…

Simply, if you buy the upcoming 0.99 Legacy version, there is no upgrade path. If you already own Zebra 2 (pre-legacy version, thus you paid bigger money), there is an upgrade path for 30 euro, as it says on their site…

1 Like