SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Thank you, just got Urban Puncher for free. Not that I needed another plugin, but…

3 Likes

Don’t know if anybody has heard of Kiive, but they released a free ‘Nuke’ version of their Xtressor:

https://www.kiiveaudio.com/plugins/Xtressor-NUKE-p498505074

I’ve owned the original and I’m quite impressed with this one.

2 Likes

K-Devices has all of their plugins on sale for 19 € each (instead of, e.g., 59 € for TTAP) until October 28th.

4 Likes

all the k-devices stuff is great. TTAP and WOV especially are so useful for so many things from subtle to more obvious. there’s always some weirdness and depth built in to everything they do. i think i have all their max for live devices which are also excellent. the plug ins are all excellent.

4 Likes

Surreal Machines Halloween Sale

This halloween we are discounting the Dub Machines package with Modnetic and Diffuse to €50 (was €79) and Impact to €24 (was €49). That means no matter what you have, you can complete the collection. The sale only lasts until November 2nd!
Oh and in case you missed it, all our plugins have been updated with resizable UIs and run native on Apple Silicon!

2 Likes

Thanks for this - I just grabbed TTAT, which looks like a perfect companion to my software synths. Appears to be one of those sequencers that I can just tweak while recording and get some nice loops out of it.

2 Likes

This sounds interesting! Checking it out myself, thanks!

1 Like

shaperbox 3 just got launched…
got new things in it.

ShaperBox 3 OUT NOW + Black Friday SALE NOW ON 👉 Only €89 / $89. Upgrades from €29 / $29. Get it now at cableguys.com.

5 Likes

Shaperbox is really clever, tempting stuff!

2 Likes

Do they do demos? I can’t find any reference to demo versions on their site…

Unfortunately not.
Their returns policy isn’t too customer-friendly either:

Return policy: Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011, explicitly exempts digital goods from return policy, in article 16: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/FR/ALL/?uri=celex:32011L0083
By purchasing a product, the buyer confirms that he is aware of and accepts this condition.

(Source: Terms and Conditions - K-Devices)

However, their demos go really deep into the plugin features, so you know what you’re getting into. Personally, I haven’t had any problems getting their stuff to run (VST3 on Windows in Renoise and Reaper). YMMV, of course.

TATAT can be a bit impulsive at times. I had the best results with MIDI pitch input and MIDI Thru enabled and the memory slider about half-way. Works great for adding a bit of sparkle to repetitive sequences.

Yeah I just spent about 30 minutes with it and made about 10 sample loops. I sequenced a few soft synths with it and just captured the audio for a while, then scrubbed through with the loop bar and recorded anything interesting. I love working this way and it yielded some real nice results, especially some super cool basslines.

1 Like

Got it, thanks. I’ll probably give it a go, it’s cheap :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any thoughts on if the the M4L or VST version of TATAT is more stable?

Audio triggering is the big feature for me in this update, and for 29 bucks for he upgrade from Shaperbox 2 it’s an insta buy. Great plugin.

2 Likes

id like to be able to globally update the timing , instead of needing to swap between each effect.
e.g. make everything 8/1 easily …
but i’ll dig through more presets … the cost was low so i upgraded.

1 Like

Ive got timeless and think its great. Worth getting the rest in shaper box?

1 Like

All of the Sonnox stuff is on sale up to 75% off. Some older, but awesome plugins. I still use Inflator all of the time. Their dynamic EQ is relatively new and fantastic IMO. Claro has some great tricks too as a mixing EQ.

https://www2.sonnox.com/pub/plug-shop/shop-b.php

2 Likes

Thanks! I’d had Claro on a list of plugins to check out for ages!

2 Likes