SW DEALS : Software on Sale

I have an “any plugin for $29.99” loyalty coupon for PA I’m not going to use this month if you want it?

3 Likes

If Pete doesn’t want it, I’ll have it. :smiley:

if Claid doesn’t want it I’ll have it :grin:

1 Like

I’ve got the same $29.99 code, just dm me if you want it.

Edit: code has been claimed

1 Like

Yeah I’ve found this plugin is pretty awesome, bass is something I’ve always struggled with a bit and this just seems to give kicks and bass sounds the right “oomph”. Also cool for turning random sounds into bass!

1 Like

Thank you, mate, that’s very generous but I just checked and I could have got it for 19.99 during the last sale so I’ll wait for the next one

Agreed with all of that - especially about the random sounds! Also the presets are excellent for both getting you right where you want to be as well as revealing things you didn’t realise it could do

1 Like

No problem, @Claid - let me know if you still want it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These any plugin for $30 vouchers don’t work for stuff like Ozone 10 Advanced, right?

Nah, when you go to redeem the voucher there’s a list of what it is valid for. Basically just the “core” PA stuff. Unfiltered Audio stuff is worth a look if you are looking for something to buy, I’ve been impressed with Triad and Bass-Mint, and Spec-Ops is kinda interesting.

1 Like

PA had two 20usd voucher promos with no minimum spend the other month. Bass mint was in my basket for free.

1 Like

I stupidly didn’t realise how great it was at the time and picked up Lo-fi-AF instead (which I don’t regret at all, to be fair)

2 Likes

Seems you never need to wait long for another sale to come around with PA haha

3 Likes

I ended up with lofiaf as well, I demoed bass mint that day but maybe didn’t give it enough time.

1 Like

I picked up Bass-Mint for free on the last promo. I feel like I haven’t quite figured out how to get the most out of it yet, but it does seem like it could be one of those hidden gems.

2 Likes

okay, i just signed up for PA’s newsletter again :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve been really enjoying SpecOps, and I liked the demo for Triad a lot. Will definitely grab Triad when it’s on sale. So far the king of madness is Fault though. I really like Sandman Pro as well. I want to check out Dent 2 soon.

Not on sale per se but intro offer on Moogerfooger Effects Plugins.

3 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: iLok opinions [from SW sales]

I want to preface this with the fact that I absolutely loathe Reddit, however if you are looking for software deals, you need to RSS this sub forum:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductionDeals/

I also RSS this site: https://bedroomproducersblog.com/

6 Likes