SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Same too!

V Collection 9 is somewhat tempting at $99, [edit: upgrade offer from version 8] although I already have SQ-80 V and the Augmented stuff is not really to my interest.

2 Likes

Yes! I was waiting for the v-collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Augmented stuff is really good… I didn’t think I’d like it, but it’s surprised me.
I bought it at a discount price having full V Collection 8, so it’s even harder for me to justify that $99 price tbh… bugs me the way Arturia do this.

2 Likes

Dude, that’s a lot of quality sounds for 99. I would jump on it, if I were you(and just don’t download the Augmented stuff)

1 Like

Where do you see V Collection 9 for $99? I see $299. Upgrade?

How do you think it stacks up against Analog Labs V?

Because I bought a Beatstep Pro, I got a deal on it for $69.

It seems to make sounds based on the collection, and the library is massive.

I think it depends on what other instruments you have registered. My price is $149 since I have a few already.

2 Likes

Yeah, I see $199.

But it also shows Pigments at $69, anybody have thoughts on just Pigments?

1 Like

FWIW, I see $149 now, I think the only thing I have registered is Pigments, which I bought for $99 at the last sale.

I haven’t used Pigments much, but any time I get GAS for wavetables beyond what the Virus offers, I fire it up. :innocent:

Edit: I bought V Collection

3 Likes

Thank you!

Hmmm I see the FX collection at $149. Collections at $199, and Pigments at $69.

All after I logged in, so I guess they prorate it depending on what you already own.

I think I’m going to pass on Pigments and Collection.

It seems that Analog Labs is a preset version of all that, and I own a bunch of Spitfire Audio Originals.

I’m waiting on Fabfilter to show some discounts, as well as some iOS stuff for IPad pro

Pigments is fantastic.
If I could only have one softsynth on my computer it would be Pigments without hesitation.

11 Likes

Zebra legacy and pigments both at 99

Both seem great for diving deep and sound design. Anyone have a preference?

I would go with pigments. It’s an excellent piece of software. From what I understand, Zebra legacy won’t have an upgrade path to the next version so you would pay full price.

2 Likes

$149 crossgrade to V Collection 9 from Pigments is an awesome deal!

My $99 offer is only coming from V Collection 8 + SQ-80 V (assuming Pigments / FX Collection aren’t factoring in as well).

The only reason I’d consider Zebra Legacy is if you really just want an enormous collection of presets. Otherwise Pigments is going to be much more forward looking, and will likely offer a free or cheap upgrade to a future version 4 sometime in 2023.

Thanks guys. Yeah I’ve always wanted pigments and only considered zebra because of the good deal they’ve had today. Watched few videos and definitely think pigments is best option so thanks for the final push. Will be grabbing it tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

This might be a better option than getting the upcoming Microfreak. Or mini freak.

Whatever the new one with real keys is

I’ve really been admiring the Hydrasynth and Iridium, so Pigments seems like a good way to get a taste for what it would be like to own one of those. (Edit: sans the legendary keyboards they’re built with.) I’ve been waiting for the price to come below $99 (it was available at that price this summer). I think $69 is as low as it will go, so it’s time for me to jump on it.

Can’t get any better than this. Had in the account V Collection 9 and Mello-Fi which I got for free.

13 Likes

That actually is a pretty damn good deal.

1 Like