SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Agreed, just grabbed V Collection and FX Collection.

1 Like

Same. On first glance it’s a great deal but it ultimately feels like 99£ for the MS-20

3 Likes

The value here is hard to overstate tbh.

This is an INCREDIBLE price for BFD3, one of the best drum softwares and libraries out there.

6 Likes

Bleass have a sale on now.

https://www.bleass.com/shop/

I really like the consistency they have in their UI’s, and I’d say Omega (FM) and Alpha (VA) are real bargains at the current prices, both are really good synths to have.

1 Like

Mmmh because of you I just scored pigments fo 60 bucks…

And now I’m demoing Novum…

Still waiting for Infinite samples to go on sale.

Did I mention I hate you guys ? :rofl:

[EDIT] Novum doesn’t got me…I don’t like the sound…At all…Probably due to its spectral nature coupled with granular engine…I’ll pass !

1 Like

Is that something they do? I checked it out, and they sound lovely.

Is Novum on sale somewhere? Looks like it’s full price at PluginBoutique, at least.

1 Like

Seems they have black friday sales with discount around 30%. Maybe they just don’t start black fridayZ 3 weeks before the official date since they are a smaller company…

Still waiting for spitfire audio to unleash something on my wishlist ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just bought a bunch of Spitfire Libraries.

They had an Education discount and it expired. It was 50%.

They sound great, but I had a couple issues with them.

The effects in the plug in cannot be tempo synced, so some with delay like release don’t fit in some tracks.

And if you get some percussive libraries, they are inconsistent with their keyboard mapping, so if I try to use my Beatstep Pro, sometimes I miss some samples because they were out of the octave range and I didn’t notice.

They sound great though. War Island is my favorite and one of the ones with a bunch of tape effects are fantastic.

Which ones you looking at?

Polaris ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

xils lab have all their stuff on sale.

PolyKB is great. €59 instead of €199.

https://www.xils-lab.com/products/polykb-iii-&-ii-p-159.html

2 Likes

Oh. That’s a big boy. But it seems to be in the same vein as the Infinate Samples. You got taste!

I don’t know if I got taste but I know for sure I’m a sucker for cinematic stuffs with tons of Braaaaaaaaaaaammmmmms ! :rofl:

Mod Edit : Off topic message removed

1 Like

I bought pigments and now v collection 9 is £149

I don’t need this temptation in my life

5 Likes

Its worth it

It’s an excellent price but will just distract me from fully learning pigments and need to heat the house :slight_smile:

Still got 3 weeks to change my mind though

2 Likes

About the Arturia deal.
I’ve read that if you buy pigment for 69$, V collection become 149$ and if you have v collection and pigment the Fx collection become 49$ so everything for 269. You have to follow that order . 1- pigment 2- instrument collection 3- FX collection (all bought separately)

This is an incredible deal IMO.

source : https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductionDeals/comments/yw5zbq/arturia_black_friday_sale_fx_collection_3_17057/

5 Likes

Honestly, I would recommend sticking to Pigments before getting V Collection.

I have both, and I very rarely use V Collection these days because I like sticking to my hardware for analog synth duties (inc a PolyBrute!), but nothing in the hardware world comes close to the power and flexibility of Pigments. Especially when you learn it properly… it’s also an educational tool! I’ve learnt a lot about additive/harmonic and granular synthesis through it.

13 Likes

Thats what i was thinking, v collection seems fun and excellent for getting certain sounds but pigments is a journey