SW DEALS : Software on Sale

I’m really interested in this. Looking online I hear people complaining about issues with the software regarding presets and files missing when migrating and other things too.
Do you use this? Any words of caution?

Worked for me, im seeing FX collection 3 for $49.
Bought V collection 8 for $250 last year
Pigments for $99
V collection 9 for $99 just now

And thanks to your message i found FX 3 is now $49 when i log in:)

1 Like

Thank you for the great advice.

1 Like

What interest me in the V collection is the digital synth emulations. (Synclavier, DX7, EM, CZ V, CMI)
I have compared the sq80 v and my real Sq80 and the emu is dead on , i mean they sounds the same and i was kinda surprise by that ! So i guess their other emu are good too.

The analog emu i dont really need TBO.

9 Likes

That is the main reason I have been tempted by the V collection. The old digital synth emulations…

5 Likes

Analog Lab is a rompler version that’s plenty enough. They also occasionally do free patchpacks.

2 Likes

Got the lite version which still has a healthy amount of sounds and they sound nice. Limited tweaking but for free i cant complain

I bought pigments last year. Now the first prices I saw were 149 for the V-collection and 99 for the fx collection. After buying the V-collection, the fx collection was only 49.

Obviously, I had to get that at that price. I just played around with fragments, I think that alone is easily worth 49.

I also played around with some of the presets in the V-collection. I don’t think I will ever need another VST :rofl:

2 Likes

I just downloaded a bunch of free packs last night.

Analog Labs is really a best of presets for the whole collection, and some of the parameters are tweakable.

Defiantly pick up that and I think I’m going to add Pigments for what everyone is raving about here.

I’m wondering if the fx bundle is worth it if I already own Soundtoys and Eventide plugins.

1 Like

V Collection is as close as I’ll ever get to an Easel, though…

3 Likes

Yeah, its as close as ill get to most synths on their list

1 Like

The Aurturia deal seems great! … but upgrading my computer is going to cost a bit! Any ideas for a decent computer at a good price to run this software?

I’ve been eyeing the base Mac Studio … but starting at $2K, are there more sensible options out there?

Yeah, just fired up a track with Pigments, 4 V Collection synths and a bunch of FX and the PC was stuttering and popping like crazy!

Maybe I need to get that Mac I’ve been thinking about.

Soundtoys Black Friday sale

2 Likes

Audio Damage 40% off

Image line has some Black Friday deals on FL studio.

FL Studio Producer Edition - 199 -> 149

FL Studio All Plugins Edition -499 -> 399

https://support.image-line.com/jshop/shop.php?_ga=2.204224665.821167542.1668638068-1252541438.1668638068

2 Likes

The M1 Air or even the M1 Mini have tons of power for audio.

5 Likes

Thanks. Yeah, I was looking at the Apple thread here and it seems the Airbook M1 makes a lot of sense from a price to performance perspective.

I’ve owned it for a while and think it is the best acoustic drum program out there. I paid 369€ for it lol.

Re issues, I’m on Mac M1. When I run it in a native host, the library doesn’t show up currently, when I run the host DAW in Rosetta, everything is there and can be used no problem.

I had no issues with it on my Intel based Mac. Can’t speak for PC. InMusic bought the BFD franchise from FXpansion a good while back. They’ve updated a few things since then, the authorisation process was/is a little wonky, but overall I can get good use out the software when my DAW runs in Rosetta mode.

I haven’t used my music making computer in a while due to a crazy work schedule, but if you like I can have a closer look this weekend, so if you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

1 Like

It’s easy to forget how two years ago, people were running tests with twenty instances of Diva on an M1, and now it’s the “basic” model! After a long stretch where it seemed like Apple didn’t care about the Mac anymore, it’s been incredible to see such a massive comeback.

4 Likes