SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Native Instruments Molekular (Reaktor ensemble)
Unfiltered Audio BYOME

3 Likes

Wires intrigues me but im not sure how much I’d use it. What do you use it on?

Unfiltered Audio all their plugins are very creative even they looks like standard compressors, gates, etc (you can get them very cheap if you wait for offers on Plugin Alliance)

Audio Damage (-40% deals)

1 Like

I just got Other Desert Cities by Audio Damage in the sale. It’s the best plugin I’ve bought in ages - I highly recommend it to anybody looking for any kind of delay effect

4 Likes

I can also recommend Other Desert Cities.

If you have money to spend, the Output FX are good at forcing you to program macros and use automation. I got the Portal granular effect, and within half an hour I had the XY pad mapped to automation lanes in my DAW to get the most out of it. I see that going interesting places. Interested in Thermal (multiband multialgorithm distortion with extra effects in the signal path) as well, but more interested in Tone Projects Hygge for distortion this year, and I can’t justify spending 3 figures on two distortion plugins in the same week.

2 Likes

A couple interesting effects that are currently on sale are Glitchmachines Cryogen and BLEASS Phase Mutant. All of the Glitchmachines plugins are worth a look if you’re interested in creative sound design tools. I just sort of stumbled upon Phase Mutant while looking at info on one of their other plugins and was pretty immediately sold on it as a unique tool to have on hand.

2 Likes

Not sure if this one has been brought up for ‘22 Black Friday but Phase Plant is at 50% discount:

Awesome recommendations so far people thanks!

Whats everybodies opinion of Native Instruments Playbox? I already bought an incredable amout of software this year… The demos make it seem pretty trendy with the sounds and kinda samey to me

Just bought it. Now, the download keeps freezing (four attempts, starts, then freezes). Maybe their server is overwhelmed with downloads? Bummer. Was looking forward to trying that new “Genetics” feature in their browser. Looks cool. I emailed the company to see what’s what.

Totally worth it. I got the Opsix Native as a cross grade for my Opsix hardware ($50). Definitely worth much more than that, and more than $100. Actually prefer it to the hardware. And running 4+ instances is nothing on an M1 processor

running 6 HD Saws at the same time sounds totally different to the capabilities of FM8. I use Opsix for mostly non-FM things. It’s a powerful synth.

Love Reddi, but their lack of Apple Silicon native support is worrying. I fear they’re headed the way of URS Plugins from the mid '00s.

2 Likes

Here’s some deals for the cash strapped:

Code: TapeOp50

Gets you 50% off Ableton Live Intro

Also, Valhalla Supermassive got an update

JRR Shop has Ozone 9 elements FREE right now.

2 Likes

NI is a shell of the company it once was. I stopped buying after Francisco Parnters private equity (SoundWide) bought them out. Their old apps are still classic though. just my .02

2 Likes

Tone Projects plugins are 40% off. Been waiting to get Kelvin on sale all year so am glad to finally have it :partying_face:

2 Likes

good enough for me

1 Like

Thanks ! Live intro is 31 euros with your code. I’ve never used it, this is a good price to just have a look around.

1 Like

Thanks for the post. Opsix for $99 feels like such a bargain. Stoked.

1 Like

$150 synth for $14, too good to be true? I took a chance because it’s backed by eBay money back guarantee and I’ve always been curious about Massive. Anyway, I did receive a license key promptly but haven’t had a chance to test it out. Apparently the seller has more licenses because it’s back up for sale :eyes:

Samples from Mars sale is officially live.

$49 for everything
$29 for their “Essential WAVs”

And the upgrade is $29 if you already bought everything before (check your email for the discount code)

6 Likes

Focusrite/Novation are giving it away for free atm

4 Likes