SW DEALS : Software on Sale

dude, for real, thanks for this suggestion, I trialed it and now got it on sale, this thing improved my beyers 770s by a mile, all of a sudden they sound even!
I used to bounce audio and go listen on airpods, other headphones and speakers and go back and fix stuff and bounce again like 5-10 times, this thing made everything flat so now I can actually hear stuff, I tried it on several old recordings and once I get the sound I want on my beyers it sounds consistently as I want on other devices, real time and painintheass saver!

1 Like

Nice, looks like I can upgrade from Reference 4 for only 15 euros, I kind of forgot that I had a license for this but I’ll upgrade and start using it again.

Kazrog also has a 30% off sale, I’ll finally get KClip 3 now: https://kazrog.com

Oeksound started its sale…

4 Likes

Now I’m interested after looking into it. I prefer using headphones these days since my music space isn’t ideal for using monitors. Seems like something that would be incredibly useful.

1 Like

not sure for how long the sale is going to be, but right now they sell the headphones version for 70 euro instead of 100, there’s a fully functional 21 days free trial so you can just download and play some music through it while turning the correction on and off, I’ve instantly heard the issues of the beyers, went to rework some old projects and just rebuilt the “mastering chain” with this thing, bounced it and played on several devices and was really impressed with the consistency, took me couple of days playing with it to realize that the value is real. and that’s with the stock curve! I can only imagine getting pre-calibrated headphones with individual curve! but the stock is definitely worth the 70 euro for me.

1 Like

All the Togu Audio Line Plugins are on sale.

Seriously considering buying TAL Sampler, it sounds lovely.

2 Likes

softube have a new sale but they dont seem to want my money / card payment…even after all the security checks and approvals.
https://www.softube.com/black-november

i’ll spend money on something else.

Even at full price it is dirt cheap for what you get. I think it sounds lovely.

2 Likes

I have TAL Sampler. It’s a great plugin. Grab all the free samples as well. TAL also has some nice free plugins. They just did an update for their Reverb 4 plugin a couple days ago. Good stuff all around.

2 Likes

I absolutely love happy hardcore. Do you have any suggestions on current mixes I can check out?

Well, oeksound went on sale so I picked up soothe2 and spiff.

God all my plugins are so boring. Anyone have any recommendations for some fun sound-designy ones?

1 Like

Depends what you mean for sound design.

I don’t know how people feel about virtual instruments, but capsule audio has a sale on plug-in boutique.

I like the Neon Library, so I got a bunch of others because they are only 12 bucks, and it comes with free gifts with every purchase. Plus cash back.

I bought 4 of them, because they sound great, and have so many parameters to tweak. Then I bought them individually to get all the freebies including some sample packs for the 404.

1 Like

Not vst instruments but just more interesting effects. Like more interesting than resonant peak suppression, or reverb from a small room, etc. Stuff that I would use more during production and not just mixing. Looking at my plugin collection right now it looks like basically I have only bought plugins when I ran into a mixing issue :-/. Full or eqs, compressors, transient designers, vanilla reverb and delay and saturation, izotope stuff, etc. I just want to have fun now lol.

Jeez. There so many. I mean I just picked up Shaperbox 3, and the Soundtoys bundle.

That right there should give you so much control to mangle or just subtly tweak your sounds.

Soundtoys really is amazing.

And Eventide.

Oh my god, Valhalla as well.

3 Likes

I do have valhalla rooms and eventide split eq :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the recomendations I’lll check them out.

I was also thinking about picking up the moogerfooger plugins.

1 Like

With Eventide, I love Blackhole. And Tricerachorus.

And with Valhalla, it’s Vintage verb

1 Like

Adaptiverb by Zynaptiq is a very special plugin. Physion by Eventide is interesting for sound design. As is Triad by Unified Audio.

Synth wise, Pigments and PhasePlant are great for sound design as well. Personally I also like AudioThing Wires, great plugin.

1 Like

Actually, I’m not a big happy hardcore fan :upside_down_face: (and I am transgender, but I’m not really a girl)

But check out DJ Flapjack’s mixes, if you haven’t. That’s how I got turned on to the genre.

1 Like

Whoa! Plot twists!

Thank you!

1 Like

I’ve been waiting, but the FAC drum kit is half off for ios.

2 Likes