SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Hot damn! Thanks for this, I also couldn’t resist and bought immediately. :+1:t3:

1 Like

No worries, I just got the usual Sweetwater rep follow up call, and it seems likes it’s a legit Black Friday crazy sale item. So happy holidays everyone! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I can confirm that everything is in this bundle…Just wow ! Used a second email just to be sure but serials seem unique by product…

There is an offer called “Sugar Bundle” available directly from Sugar Bytes that explicitly includes the latest products (Graindad, Nest, DrumComputer, etc)… but it’s on sale for $399 rather than $79.

So is it just that Sweetwater has an old description of the bundle on their site, and $79 is Sweetwater’s surprise headline-grabber Black Friday price?

I’m strongly tempted to buy first and ask questions later!

Damn, had the Sugar Bytes bundle in my basket, it’s gone up to 399 now. Well done to those that got it cheap.

1 Like

Yeah, seems to be an older description of the bundle. Just bought it and it included everything.

It looks that way, and if you scroll up you can see my screenshots of the sweetwater purchase and what produxts Sugar Bytes put in my account after registering.

Edit: looks like they’ve gotten wise to it, sorry everyone.

It was $79 but when I went to pay it jumped to $399. Now it seems to be $399 permanently. Seems to have been a glitch, unless I’m missing something.

same. :joy:

Just installed 14 of the apps and all good.

1 Like

Yep, looks like a price mistake that just got fixed. Congrats to everyone who was fast on the draw!

1 Like

:pray: thanks ! I’ve been been lucky this time !

Wow. Glad i pulled the trigger on this. I got in probably 15 mins before it was fixed.

2 Likes

For the many Switch owners here, Target has Switch game deals

3 Likes

Spitfire Audios sale has just started, some great sounds in this year’s ‘the ton’!

1 Like

I’ve been trying not to like the Plogue chipsynth OPS7 demo I’ve been using the past few days but damnit it sounds good. Good enough to use alongside the original hardware which I have.

Warning, do not demo it if you don’t want to spend any money! Seriously gonna have to get it and maybe chipcrusher too. And yeah I’ve tried Dexed and NI FM7 and 8 - I just never liked those. This one is the real deal.

5 Likes

Same, I loaded one patch in the pad category, played a chord, let it evolve, and told to myself: I’ve got to buy this.

Does anyone know if U-he does any sales around this time of year? I’m considering their Presswerk compressor, and wondering wether I should wait and see if there’s a discount.

Voxengo started their end of year 25% discount. There are lots of interesting EQs, compressors, saturators… with original approach in their catalog. I overlooked it for long time, but the plugins are really good.

Not to mention SPAN, probably the best frequency analyzer on the planet.

3 Likes

I purchased several u-he products in a 2020 black friday sale. It was through the native instruments web store and their sales are really rare.