SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Graindad may be the one thing I buy. I was really leaning towards Dune but I have enough synths already.

Phosycon D16 is off for 50% , 60€. 303 Emulation.

I demoed it - in my opionon the Behringer 303 clone sounds better.

I would love 50% discount on VCV Rack …

1 Like

You can get the sugar bundle which includes Graindad from Sweetwater for $79+tax - it’s a steal of a deal!! Sugar Bytes Sugar Bundle Software Collection | Sweetwater

EDIT: Sweetwater bumped the price to $399, so this one’s a dead deal.

4 Likes

Thats a great price though dont see graindad in the list?

I purchased it about 10 minutes ago (and applied the license to a new account, as I already have a couple that I can now license transfer later).

1 Like

Thats awesome value

I think this is a Sweetwater screw up, so take advantage while they are fulfilling the orders!

I’ve wanted Drum Computer for my desktop for a while since having it on the iPad, and now I do :smiley:

1 Like

Ordered though taking a while to go through and it says sugar bundle and not v1

Fingers crossed

It was 6 mins from ordering to getting the license email for me.

1 Like

drum computer isnt in the list of included software.

See my screenshot of what the license gave me when registering above.

2 Likes

Got it, you are a legend. These are some of my fav ipad apps and now have them on desktop

Thank you

1 Like

No problem! This is probably the best Black Friday bargain I’ve ever managed to grab :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn I just saw your post. Ugh. Already bought the graindad. :frowning:

Screw it I bought the bundle anyway. Thats an absolutely crazy deal.

1 Like

absolutely crazy! thank you! can confirm it still works for now…

1 Like

Kavio from Madrona (and it’s on sale). Not typical as it uses samples and granular but wow the sounds you get…

3 Likes

SugarBytes madness : Anyone registered to an existing account ? Do you get 2 licences for products you already own ?

I wasn’t sure on this, so I registered to my other email address - as I’d like to sell on the other 5 plugins that I have picked up over the years, there’s a $9 transfer fee, but they can go pretty cheap after grabbing the bundle so low.

Amazing. Just treated myself over here in the UK on this deal. Not sure if it’s a mistake on their behalf with the price or not, but goodness, what a deal!

I had a similar one with iZotope earlier this year when you could buy everything for about $100, worth several thousand dollars.

Thanks again for sharing this!

3 Likes