SW DEALS : Software on Sale

Sculpture, and it’s free with Logic :wink:

3 Likes

Oh, I somehow missed the Paypal icon. Thanks

Sculpture and Prism lite are my two go tos. My only hardware pm is Rings. I’ll take as many as I can get though!

I think the AAS Chromaphone was meant. I have a version 2 for some years, not really sure I need the upgrade. At the end I almost like more the String Studio 3. But maybe it is the “version 3” thing. I like to mess with the bi-timbrality and independent sequencers. This is the only meaningful upgrade of Chromaphone 3 in my opinion. It would be 35 eur now for upgrade, so maybe…

Was about to say the same! I wouldn’t know how to deal with many situations without it. Quite an effective and unique plugin which finds many uses.

Come on oeksound, I want soothe2 and spiff!

1 Like

Yeah, for example a filter sweep with too much resonance in a certain area. Since Soothe will “track” the resonance. That’s not possible with a static or dynamic EQ. Except if one automates the band :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed! Or a harsh filtered HH or cymbal, tracks the harsh resonance over time. I wouldn’t know how to do that otherwise.

Another great use is side chaining a specific frequency.

The new plugin from Newfangled Audio sounds great and half-price at the moment

2 Likes

Opsix and Wavestate Native plugins are both now half price ($100 down from $200 - not sure how long for).

https://korg.shop/software/natives/opsix-native.html
https://korg.shop/software/natives/wavestate-native.html

I’m tempted by the Wavestate myself, but funds are uncomfortably tight.

Also, the Reason Rewards Store is running sales prices (thanks for the tip @brian3kb), so if anybody has vouchers sat there doing nothing, it’s an opportunity to spend them. I’ll probably pick up Algoritm and Friktion, finally, which have both dropped to €74. This sale ends on the 28th, so prices should be safe until Sunday night.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rewards/

4 Likes

Any reason to get the op6 native vs Ni FM8 ?

Tal Bassline 101 down to $36 from $60 plus a free CA2600 thrown in?? Wish that deal was happening when i bought them.

2 Likes

I wonder if this stacks with the hardware owner discount code you can get from the librarian.

1 Like

That’s probably fixed price coupon. Got my native wavestate for 50€ by owning Wavestate.

wtf? this coupon worked for me on my phone. I moved over to the computer to complete the purchase and now it says “does not exist”. Tried the phone again and the same.
I guess they didn’t want my money.

Sugar Bytes has entered the sales arena. Graindad is only 10€ off but IIRC they never really had big (if any) sales on their most recent products.

2 Likes

Still $50 each for the Wavestate & OPSIX plugins, if you own the hardware.

Looks like Air/Akai/InMusic (or whoever they are these days!) got wise to this coupon loophole and plugged it. :frowning:

1 Like

Ah, well. Thanks for saving me the trouble of hooking everything up to check!

1 Like

GeoShred IAP deals

ttps://mobile.twitter.com/GeoShred/status/1594935623647125504

1 Like