SW DEALS : Software on Sale

You’ve brought one of the best soft synths ever made, for a bargain price, that still sounds amazing.

Grab all the Komplete Start stuff as well, and you are still in an awesome position.

4 Likes

What is everyones’ favorite unfiltered audio plugin? Plugin alliance has everything on sale for like $29 so I was thinking about picking one up to give them a try, but they have so many cool looking ones I need help!

Also thanks for previous recommendations. Turns out I had some codes for free output plugins, so I picked up portal and exhale. Also think I am going to pick up other desert cities if I can’t find anything I like better.

1 Like

The three of I use the most are Triad, SpecOps and BassMint.

PreSonus used to giveaway Outputs Movement with a registered product, so worth checking that out if anyone has an Atom controller or an audio interface of theirs.

2 Likes

Use this code for all plugins @ 24.99 - BFD1-2499
expire nov 26th, but there will be new codes after expiration

Use this code for 25$ discount when you spend 32+$ - 2022-11-25GS8P973iTw243
Use this code for 50$ discount when you spend 75+$ - 2022-11-502G2QWSDLDC
expire end of november

most of the plugins adds dynamic discounts, the more you buy the higher the discount
Be careful, it is addictive

Triad is probably the most versatile (Byome is included in triad, so non need to add)
Dent2 and Fault at 9.99 is no brainer
Silo granular effect, very nice
Zip creative compressor, good
Sandman Pro (includes instant delay) very nice creative delay FX
Lo-fi-af nice bitcrushing, tape, vinyl, lo-fi FX
Tails nice reverb

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the codes and recommendations! I was actually liking needle drop too.

Samples from Mars.

60gb

75.8 thousand samples.

All for $50

Thank you for the recommendation.

3 Likes

Silo, Sandman Pro, and Fault are all great.

2 Likes

For Samples From Mars, if you’ve ever bought the bundle from previous years, check your email for a loyalty upgrade discount coupon, gives you the latest all samples bundle for $29 - might be an easy to miss email with the barrage our inboxes get this time of year! :sweat_smile:

As tempted as I’ve been by the crazy offers this BF, the only one I actually succumbed to was Arturia’s Pigments. Seems like a shitton of digital synthesis possibilities wrapped in an elegant UI.

7 Likes

Samesies

1 Like

I would suggest the SSL J Channelstrip for Black Friday.

3 Likes

Hmm the $25 and $50 codes aren’t working for me… maybe someone else got to them first.

Actually picked up two more just before midnight… Valhalla Delay and the Streichfett plug-in. Too good to pass up.

1 Like

I picked up Pigments during some other big sale, plus I think there was also some crossgade deal. All that to say,I really really like it, and I think I would have paid full price. It might be slightly less flexible than Phase Plant, but I think I enjoy using Pigments more.

2 Likes

I picked up this Morph EQ plugin earlier:

It looks like everything on the Minimal Audio site is 35% off with the code: BF22

I’m also a fan of their distortion plugin Rift

Fors instruments are 30% off with the code ‘itsfall’ until 28 November.

8 Likes

MorphEQ looks like a lite version of UVI Shade, which is also on a BF sale with 30% off UVI Shade - Creative Filter and EQ

This is strange…
Anyway, every month they usually send new codes and make new deals. If you can wait I’ll post the new codes…

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, just bought all of them (except previously owned Kit) :metal:

1 Like

If those codes are the loyalty coupons, they expired those early this month before the BF sale started.

1 Like