Synplant

I’ve loved this vst for many years. It’s pretty old now but I still find it inspiring for new sounds. I was just wondering if there was anything similar in hardware or for iOS?

3 Likes

This is one of my favorite soft synths ever.

Not sure about hardware, and unfortunately AFAIK there’s nothing on iOS that is similar in nature. I mean at the end of the day it’s a pretty simple synth structurally, but there’s magic in there with the UI and of course that Sonic Charge flavor :slight_smile:

Hopefully someone else here knows of something analogous cause yeah, definitely in my top 5 desktop softwares

2 Likes

…still waiting for an hardware version of Synplant, same UI and functionality; there would be some good fun to be had with it :smiley:
something similar in the software/iOS realm…mm…not sure there’s anything like it out there :thinking:

1 Like

Not exactly the same, but does have some randomization for exploring/starting sounds. From what I’ve seen, it looks pretty deep.

Necrobump but: Finally an update on Synplant 2! With some weird ass machine learning sample analyzing patch creator. (probably similar to how they did the vintage tonic stuff)

6 Likes