Syntakt a Sonic Metropolis

Is this marketing line really honest? Yes it does a lot of things but a Metropolis is the biggest like New York is described as a metropolis. This would make the Model Cycles nearly a metropolis.hmmm. Its just a word tongue in cheek i think.

4 Likes

:joy:

You’re funny.

3 Likes

I have my moments :partying_face:

3 Likes

Nah I think the marketing is close enough…

6 Likes

Maybe, if you consider every track an apartment- and every machine a roommate, then metropolis checks out.

1 Like

…and a hotdog seller on every corner of it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Syntakt has created enough threads to fill a Metropolis.

5 Likes

Angry e-mails by “elektron die-hards” incoming in 3…2…1

1 Like

…burg.

1 Like

I’ve gone one further and sent a strongly worded letter to Margaret Thatcher about the issue.

3 Likes

People tend to assume marketing headlines as scientific truths: remember “safe & effective”?

1 Like

I still hang around in parks drinking diet coke topless in slow motion and the only attention I’ve had off the ladies so far is a fixed penalty from a rather flustered policewoman.

1 Like

Ever tried to get in someone else’s car with mentos?
Doesn’t work like the commercials…

4 Likes

I’ve always found a sawn off shotgun works best.

3 Likes

Maybe if you look closer at the circuit board, it can look pretty populated…
There’s even @Fin25’s KFC in there!

Oh wait, this one is OP-1’s :tongue:

4 Likes

This is the first time I’ve seen anything I like about a TE product.

4 Likes

So, anything with song mode is a multiverse?

1 Like

that is very cool

but I’m quietly depressed as f :black_small_square: ck that it was deemed culturally relevant enough to namedrop a KFC and MCDONALDS rather than The Kitchen or Bowery Ballroom or CBGBs or Guggenheim etc etc … it’s fun, funny etc, but also just a little bit sad when you think about it

fantastic nonetheless, makes me think of the Prophet 5 screenprints on the PCB and who got this ball rolling first

surely somebody, somewhere, has done an iconic fritz lang metropolis thang on a pcb

3 Likes

You know what’ll cheer you up, don’t you…

2 Likes