Syntakt and Overbridge: DAW audio to analog tracks?

Hi,

I noticed the 4 analog tracks are mentioned here:

Does that mean I should be able to route audio from Ableton to the analog tracks (and filters) of the Syntakt (tracks 9-12)? I would like to, but I can’t figure how, if that is the case…

Can anybody clarify that point?

Thank you

Bump… Does anbody have any clue?

Interesting!

I managed to get audio to show up in the meters - the analog tracks refer to Syntakt’s output channels 5/6 and 7/8 if you set it as an audio interface in your DAW

But sticking headphones into the Syntakt, I can’t work out a way to actually hear that audio that I"m sending it… hmm

The overbridge manual (ch 6.10) isn’t very clear about if Syntakt can have external audio routed through the analog channels as an effect. Although it does specifically mention that it IS possible with AR or A4.

I don’t own a Syntakt, and there’s none available in the shop atm so I can’t test sorry

However, for this to function correctly on AR/AR there needs to be a trig on the relevant tracks sequencer to allow audio to pass through (similar to OTs Thru track).
A trig with inf length will allow all audio to pass, shorter trig length can be used as a gate

Let us know if you have any luck, I’m interested to know