Syntakt standalone music

Thanks for all that detail! I wondered if you had used a MIDI cable, hub, or software program capable of round-robin transformation, but it seems you did all that manually. The result is very nice, but I don’t know if I’d have the patience to do it as you did (maybe if I were designing a factory preset for a brand-new machine…!).

There’s something about the way the Syntakt sounds that makes me think of a higher end version of the Sega Megadrive.

2 Likes

Double hearting here.

3 Likes

This was one of my faves from the Elektron SC page. Wasn’t this one of the artists from the radio teaser?

13 Likes

No need to delete. Your music makes it a much higher quality post than many of the posts on the other Syntakt thread.

:heart::heart:

1 Like

This is lovely <3

Mine arrived this afternoon and I had time to put together a quick pattern.
Really liking this box so far. Added a bit of parallel compression and a tiny bit of limiting

76 Likes

Really enjoying it! Talent sounds so good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Best Syntakt jam I’ve heard thus far! You’re breathing life into machine, well done!

4 Likes

This is incredible! Good work

2 Likes

Superb!!

1 Like

Keep doing what you do. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve seldom heard such an intricate, expansive, and complete piece of music from one machine. Sounds like syntakt really is the box in the right hands. Makes me think I need to record my jams on the cycles, sell it and some other stuff I have lying around such as the tr6s, and order.

But also I’m thinking now is a good time to buy a digitone.

1 Like

Hehe, yeah it would have been relatively easy to write a little tool app that converts a polyphonic MIDI file to a multichannel mono MIDI file (and something probably already exists…). But in this case I wanted to be in control over what voices stole what voices and they weren’t that many notes so… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A little cross posting here, until the other Syntakt thread dies. Tried to make ambient. Failed miserably. This thing just has too much of the funk in it -

22 Likes

It’s always a good time to buy a Digitone :slight_smile:

On topic: I really like all the jams here on the Syntakt, keep it coming!

1 Like

broken beat techno

BD Modern
SD Vintage
2x dual VCO synth hooks
PC Carbon low Tom
UT Noise shaker/hat

No processing.
Everything through analog fx block except the tom.

25 Likes

The more demos I hear, the more impression that this machine really sounds like a modern day MonoMachine. What I would expect from it… Alas, simpler in nature.
Just compare with good old MnM demos from Elektron.

3 Likes

Nice, I’m hearing Mike Parker influences :slight_smile:

2 Likes