Syntakt upgrade/uplevel forthcoming!

If we’re playing the “what I’d love to get game” then I’d be pretty excited to see some re-imaginings of the DPro machines from the MNM - I mean, the DPro Wave even has a spare knob on the synthesis page that would be absolutely ideal for a wavefolder…

On the more realistic front, the modifiers sections seem like there is plenty of potential to expand on what they can do…

3 Likes

Dieter. He says, “Delete”.

5 Likes

They are gonna show the secret pill dispenser for aderall. Elektron may have lost focus but now you never will.

3 Likes

That’s why there’s such a shortage in the USA!

1 Like

I wish that Syntakt had sampling features like the Digitakt and Octatrack. Then I’d consider one.

1 Like

Classic :rofl:

Used to be Tuesday. :content:

I heard there were 4 hidden switches below Digis…

They should reveal today if they want to sell lots of them

1 Like

Yes but for everyone one of us grateful for the upgrade there will be crowd of naysayers complaining that the upgrade isn’t good enough. I’d love to see it released today but expect it’ll be next week

2 Likes

My wish would be a Ctrl ‘Selected Tracks’ where you could do the same as CTRL ALL but only on several tracks you would be currently selecting

6 Likes

+1 for this! They could implement it as an extra mute mode (so global mute, pattern mute and then ctrl mute) to exclude some tracks from CTRL ALL.

2 Likes

Linking tracks & Sample Machine would be nice additions.

3 Likes

CTRL ALL could be a page on the FX block.

6 Likes

And it’s out! Two new synth machines

5 Likes

Wow! Haven’t listened to it yet. Am I crazy or does this sound a lot like ST is getting a lot closer to become the simple but immediate analog DIGI box for melodic stuff that I had suggested Elektron should release next?

2 Likes

Prayers answered!

1 Like

…there’s hope that dies at last…
…and there’s hope that leads to lot’s of happy endings…

the next new machines era for the syntakt has officially begun…today!

next to come…vowel and spelling machinery…next spring…or so…

2 Likes

Ah. I’m ok with new machines, more is better! That was one of my wish.
But I would had liked more effects, especially a lofi effect.

6 Likes