TAL J-8 : Jupiter 8 Plugin

I try not to use software however this has just been released. Sounds fantastic… try the demo on Windows and Mac

20% intro discount!

TAL J-8

TAL-J-8

The TAL-J-8 is a very accurate emulation of the popular 80’s hardware synthesiser and calibrated after our own Jupiter 8 device. All sounds are generated in realtime without the use of any samples with the same endless modulation possibilities like the hardware and useful additional features like the calibration section that can make the filter scream.

• Requirements:

• Windows: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit host)

• OS X: 10.9 or higher (64 bit host). Universal Binary 2 with native Apple M1 support.

• AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher (64 bit). LINUX: 64 bit / Ubuntu 18 or similar.

• Demo restrictions:

• The plug-in produces a rising white noise sound every minute.

8 Likes

I just got v collection 8, but now I’m curious

1 Like

The TAL Juno is great, so I have high hopes for this.

2 Likes

sweet. checking it out now. i’ve also been using the TAL juno a ton lately. it’s very capable and not very resource hungry.

1 Like

I use the TAL Noisemaker I really only use a couple of soft synths and TAL stuff is my fav

1 Like

it’ll probably be very good, like the juno and 101 plugins. (i have lush101 too but the interface is complicated, i just want simple 101 layout).

2 Likes

haha… installed the demo, and ableton froze up a few times, prompting me to force quit. i’ll take another look later.

tried it on ableton10 , mac.
sounds nice… ive never had one … so it reminds me of my old juno in many ways.
cant say if its heavy on cpu, everything is heavy on my old old mac.

au didnt make any sound but VST worked.

1 Like

https://tal-software.com/products/tal-j-8

Big fan of their sh101 and juno60 plugins, as well as their sampler. Hope this is just as good

4 Likes