Techno Live! Minimal industrial

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Yqs0IpFT0

Trying to do some techno. AR OT H9
That is my perfect set up for a gig, small and powerful. Need to master it some more, but getting there.

1 Like

A lot of nice grooves in there. Looking forward to more!

Would be curious to know how you’re dividing tasks between OT and AR, and how you’re using the H9 (effect send? etc.).

Thanks!

I’m using the OT as two decks, that takes up 4 tracks, 1 and 2 and 5 and 6. (Static + neighbour).
Tracks 7 and 8 are through for the ar, again with a neighbour track. Track 3 is a flex with a recorder for deck 1 (samples from track 2) and 4 samples track 6.

The H9 is on the cue out, and i have “cue mutes track” enabled. I also use an m audio expression pedal to control the H9.

The scenes are used to morph the two “decks”, similar to a dj mixer, using filters to sculpt the sound.
Neighbor tracks for the decks are hosting a filter that acts as a side chain, so that i can superimpose the rhythm from the rytm, without clashing in the bass frequencies. Main beat is, of course, the AR,

Oh, there is some animoog in there as well, for some fx type sounds, it doesn’t go through the OT, though.

Hope that is not confusing :slight_smile:
Feel free to ask for more info :smiley: