Techno made from Electromagnetic waves (video) // Digitakt & Ether

Hi fellow Nauts,

Finally back with a sample flipping video. This time I walk through Utrecht again but this time I use SOMA Ether to record Electromagnetic waves. I found lots of interesting sounds. After recording the samples you can see me perform a track that I created with these samples.

Enjoy!

17 Likes

Super happy that you’re back to your environment recordings go techno :smiley:

And i really dig the track, super cool sounds you recorded as well, instant inspiration so knew i had to get the pack! (Cheaper than buying an ether right now as well haha)

Wicked video Dave, keep’em coming please :smiley:

1 Like

Sort of makes me want another Ether.

2 Likes

I got one ages ago. Used it once. Never used the recordings.

Keep thinking about it though. Unfortunately it means going to town and wandering about amongst the plebs.

Fuck that.

5 Likes

It’s really good on trams.

Like, really good.

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe I’ll give it another shot sometime. I’ll have to go to a city though. Not much noise where I live, and the local town is pretty naff too. Didnt get much when I went there before. There’s always the shops that sell tv’ s and shit. Didnt think of that until I watched @DaveMech video. (Nod)

2 Likes

Holy cow! Those sounds are incredible :scream:

Awesome tune too, man! :raised_hands::sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice Work!

How did the security people react when you did that ‘strange things’? :wink:

1 Like

Yeah that’s where i’m at as well haha, damn GAS

2 Likes

Awesome film DaveMech - one of the best things I’ve seen posted on Eletronauts - seriously!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! :heart:
Appreciate the time you took to watch it :slight_smile:

@Fin25 Tram I should try. Good idea

@DavidL thanks for the support mate

@RytmMASCHINE from the store? I asked beforehand if it was okay to film inside :wink:

3 Likes