Techno record out now

My record is now available. Limited pressing. Every cover is custom screen printed and numbered by @patchwerkarts. One side 33rpm, one side 45. Mastered at Dubplates and Mastering, Berlin. Deep Techno. Available at mindmeld.media , or brick and mortar @missionsynths and @divine_oakland . Link in the description.
Listen to tracks here. Subjektv Systems EP - MindMeldMedia

Support underground artists. :heart::heart::heart:
PS…Made with Octatrack & Monomachine

7 Likes

There aren’t any links to the music.

Thanks. Fixed

dope. congrats.

Thanx man.

1 Like

FYI: this would infuriate and confuse me. admittedly I don’t have a lot of techno on vinyl though… how common is this?

I’ll listen to later regardless. and congrats on the release!

I don’t know how common it is, but I have older techno records that start from the middle, so the record is actually playing backwards. Not completely sure why they chose to print it like that, but I love imperfections. Probably to preserve the lower frequencies. They’ve been playing it on 33 at Mission Synths and they like it that way. Kinda funny.

1 Like

sounds great, just curious! definitely makes it interesting. I know there’s a preference to using 45 when you can. I just get annoyed when there’s no indication of speed or which side is which for a record, and I have to read the inscriptions. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

it’s common enough. i have handful of records like that in different genres.

re: no indication… some of my fav tracks i play at 33 and i know they’re supposed to be 45. like stuff autechre did… yeesland for example. also the we r ry record from 96 is nice if you slow it down a bit… vinyl is fluid like that though.

i have some techno records that sound amazing at 33 and i know they’re supposed to be 45. it’s a completely different track. same for some dnb and luke vibert stuff… they’re sometimes happy at either speed. vinyl forces you to examine this

2 Likes