Testing the look of all emoticons!

:angry::astonished::joy::imp::rage::sob::slight_smile: :heart::thinking::kiss: :neutral_face::dizzy_face::disappointed::sleepy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::-1::+1::alien::confused::wink::zonked:

oops.

looks like some are not working!

i just put one in after the other.

peace

p.s. they’re too small

i agree they are too small!

:angry: :astonished: :joy: :imp: :rage: :sob: :slight_smile: :heart: :thinking: :kiss: :neutral_face: :dizzy_face: :disappointed: :sleepy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :-1: :+1: :alien: :confused: :wink: :zonked:

Needs some spaces between then. I need to fix the insertion function, but until then this is a workaround.

it would also be good to make sure that the size of the emoticons doesn’t change between β€˜writing the post’ and β€˜posting the post’ (when writing a post, the emoticons are bigger than they appear when the post is actually posted)
i’m pointing this out because the first post i wrote i thought that the emoticon i was using would have appeared as big as it appeared whilst writing the post. once finished, i realized the emoticon was smaller than the preview i had when writing the post. not a must but it would make things consistent.
i guess this can be easily fixed (and perhaps already aware about it), but is always good to keep things written somewhere :slight_smile:

hoping the available emoticon list will be expanded … beer … gangsta … lvl …

:wink:

and Chirp…the most useful of all emoticons!