The beer thread

Enjoying one of these right now. I pick it up from time to time because you don’t find many smokey Weizen’s, and this one nails it. Actually, every beer I’ve had from this brewery is top-notch. On deck is their Urbock, which is smokier, richer, and a little more bitter…just how I like my synthesizers. I’m pairing all of this this with some smoked sausage and morsels of remorseless morse code blippity bloops. It’s all analog.

5 Likes

Cheers!

2 Likes

Highly recommended tripel.

9 Likes

I very much enjoy this one as well.

2 Likes

High praise considering your alias :beers:

1 Like

1 Like

Burly Oak brewing JREAM (Juice Rules Everything Around Me) Bumbleberry White Chocolate Cheesecake sour ale.

1 Like

Nightmare, more like

[Edit: oops, I thought the label said “DREAM”. I am clearly not qualified to drink beer]

1 Like

Wouldn’t be my first choice on ingredients alone. But always try all their JREAM series. They are super interesting dessert beers. I usually have after dinner instead of dessert. They all have lactose and are loaded with crazy shit haha.

1 Like

I would TOTALLY try that.

1 Like

Rye saison, aged two years. Spontaneous fermentation. Delicious.

4 Likes

Hard pass.

1 Like

ShinDigger’s 90 minute deliveries kept me well lubricated during multiple lockdowns. :beers:

2 Likes

Italian-style Pilsner. Epic lager collaboration: Heater Allen x Modern Times x Wayfinder Beer.

Aromatic, hop forward, drying.

Hopefully not as controversial as my last post haha :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

This looks tasty

1 Like

This isn’t about beer, but it’s alcohol-related, and even more horrific.

2 Likes

Pre-covid, my wife and I would host an annual Boston Molasses Disaster party as close to the anniversary date as possible. All of the food we served included molasses as an ingredient, and all of the cocktails we served were made with rum. I would usually try to find a few bottles of Mystic Brewery’s Descendant, which was a stout brewed with molasses. I really miss Mystic. They made some great beer. I also miss hosting this ridiculous party.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Some favorites!

Full Sail Bourbon barrel aged Wheatwine Ale.

Four Noses Brewing Unknown Variable New England IPA

Ommegang Three Philosophers

1 Like