The beer thread

Any beer is good mate as long as it gets you smashed I’m good with it all… tonight it’s gotta be mixture of beer and cider as I finished off the brown ale at 4am this morning and sent the wife back to the shop with the daughter to get me anything they could tonight :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :+1:
Needs must.

in czech republic it is always

a pleasure to pick random

1 Like

Founders Porter is fantastic. I’ve tried many Porters over the years, and I always come back to this one. When the days are short, and the daylight is shorter, I fight back with my own glass of rich, toasty darkness.

7 Likes

This beer in NOT f’ing around.

1 Like

That’s why it sucks :wink:

You know nothing.

3 Likes

Unfortunately really hard to find as draught in Germany, but I really fell in love with this one
00071990095116_480x480

1 Like

Who can resist a little tickle of the…

2 Likes

And a belly full of Butcombe…

1 Like

All these beer posts are making my December 2021 amazing. Iv’e neglected all my gear and have decided to go on a December bender and come back to music in January 2022 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’ve been absolutely rat arsed the past 14 days lol I have 5 weeks off on full pay, haven’t even thought about buying new gear just trying different Ales and Beers, cheers to the thread starter @darenager for my constant state lol cheers :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

2 Likes

Beery Xmas! And a happy new beer :wink:

2 Likes

Can’t find my favourite Czech pilsner (Eggenberg) in Australia but this one’s pretty good on a sunny afternoon (and always reminds me of lazy days in Český Krumlov).

1 Like

I love Founder’s Backwoods Bastard when I can find it.

2 Likes

For sure, Backwoods Bastard is delicious.

1 Like

Yellow is the color

3 Likes

Saw this in a shop in September, it may amuse.

Every time I think about getting a modular, I have to look at Mickey Mongoose’s Twitter page. Beer :+1:t2:, modular :-1:t2:

2 Likes

there is a new brewery literally across my windows in the Prague. im doomed

2 Likes

Over here, that would be called “shrimp cocktail”, I believe it would still taste the same, however. I am insanely curious, as someone else mentioned. I almost have to know.

@HoldMyBeer – Good ole Founders. My brother lives in Michigan and turned me on to them. He’s a fan of the Kentucky Breakfast Stout (when it’s on). I have found that it’s good for those times when you are trying to erase some memory, haha. I’m glad I can find Founders over here, good stuff.

2 Likes

Hahaha, yeah, for sure. Kentucky Breakfast Stout and other barrel-aged stouts fall under a category me and a friend refer to as “Blackout Stout”. It’s for the darkest, coldest times of winter when you are just trying to time travel ahead to longer days. The next thing you know, you wake up and it’s summer. :rofl:

1 Like