The beer thread

For me, nothing can beat a well poured pint of Guinness.

1 Like

All sorted for tonight, had some Dragon Soups to start off 7.5% a can then I have Lager and Cider to take me through the rest of the night, Snakebite as we call it here

5 Likes

I think you meantā€¦

Gently puts hand on shoulder, walks next door to The intoxicated hangout :blush:

10 Likes

Itā€™s dangerous for me being intoxicated because I usually hammer the credit card on a new synth then think WTF in the morning :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ah I just realised I posted that pic in the wrong thread was meant for the beer topic lol

7 Likes

Absolutely hilarious, from now on, every thread should contain random intoxication posts

1 Like

Donā€™t they already?

4 Likes

1 Like

Actually Hipsters love this beer ahaha!

I think you have been sold a furfie Sleepy. We get Austrian Trumer in Aus with no passionfruit-pineapple-chai in sight and beer literally made with only water hops barley and yeastā€¦ the way the Bavarians do it, itā€™s an everyman regular beer in its own country. And cheap in Austria tooā€¦
While they say they have been making it since 1601 Iā€™ve only been drinking it for 20 odd years and it hasnā€™t really changed.

Conservative or traditional is closer to the mark than ā€œhipā€.

although conservative is the new punk soā€¦

1 Like

I would like to think I am. But if someone showed up with some 40ā€™s and some duct tape right now, Iā€™d be down.

You can take the man out of the 40, but you canā€™t take the 40 out of the man.

2 Likes

Amen brother!

1 Like

I am in San Diego land of the IPAs , the furfie flavored beer you mentioned above is popular with the casuals/squares. So the hipsters have to flock towards the classics! Trumer is amazing for qualities you described!

Its funny worldly Pilsners/lagers have been making a comeback in recent years in the craft beer scene too. Asian lagers, traditional German/kiwi/italian pilsners, vienna style lagers Etc. It is primarily what I drink after burning myself out on the IPAā€™s/barleywine etc when I was coming of age.

1 Like

Gorgeous day here in Chicago.

3 Likes

That looks awesome, and low calorie! Have try one or twelve!

1 Like

:rofl:

In recent yeara this has become my ā€œsessionableā€ IPA. Perfect on a nice day. I am also a fan of Founders All Day IPA.

1 Like

If you drink 5 or 6 you go disabled.

So lush but itā€™s not for a sessionā€¦ which only idiot me wasnā€™t aware of. But it tastes good soā€¦ Damn you temptation!

You gotta eat sometime.

3 Likes

Dude, I gotta get out to Chicago!

1 Like

Hell yeah dude, come on in!

This one is garnished with a smoked rib and a slice of bacon.

1 Like