The beer thread

Since several years now, there’s an explosion of microbrewery here in Quebec, Canada. There is a lot of new beers coming out. I just can’t keep the pace.

2 Likes

Yep. :facepunch:

Newky Brown Ale also made for the best shirt sponsor of all time too

1 Like

Cans are preferred at the beach, poolside, or on smaller boats - anywhere where people are likely to be barefoot.

1 Like

I have that shirt but you can’t beat this one my original

1 Like

And this

I have made my own Ale for a long time, but pointless telling you about that since you’ll never get any. The Smugglers Ale I made was my favourite, closely followed be my clone of a local brew called Little Creatures Pale Ale.

9 Likes

So why are there so many in my local Tesco?

3 Likes

They also chill quicker which is a bonus.
The cartoony graphics thing was inherited along with the modern IPA style from across the Atlantic. I don’t really give a shit what’s on my can/bottle.

1 Like

I have an extreme bias to the beers from the brewery I work at:

This is our “flagship” Czech-style Pilsner, available throughout New England, New York, and a few other spots.

5 Likes

Damn straight, that’s why I stopped toking, I just wasn’t man enough for the job anymore :sweat_smile:

Regular:

Unpasteurised, Draught or bottled, No cans.

Splash:

1 Like

I think the likes of these led to the eye catching labels.

4 Likes

So many good looking beers being posted here. It’s like Christmas come early for me. Keep them coming :+1:

I didn’t even know it was still a thing, all the kids round this way stink of skunk day in day out…

1 Like

3 Likes

Not a bad beach there.
Funny you saying you got in to bother drinking brown ale. When I was 18 I had 8 bottles of brown and kicked in a kebab shop window down the big market. Got arrested then and there. Freak me out a bit. Since then, I’ve never been much of a beer drinker. Lol

1 Like

Where’s the downvote button? :grinning:

1 Like

Wish you were here…

10 Likes

Haha that was me I was DJ in Maceys from 1988-94 loved a Kebab after work, was always drinking free Brown Ale on the job back then, fuck I’m 51 now but still love a drink, it’s match days eve so drink tonight, town tomorrow for the match mate.

I grow a couple of cbd plants on my windowsill every year. They don’t stink like a lot of that stuff tho.

1 Like