7 Likes

Support your local brewery !

1 Like

You make me wish I had three hands…

5 Likes

I love this stuff too… it’s a good head banger the wife drinks this

Pisswater.

4 Likes

Nice piss water tho @Fin25 like I say I’ll drink anything… well errrr maybe not Guinness that stuff is fucking horrible lol

Maceys. Lol. Twas right next to there!
Yeah, I’m 50.
Nout funny about that o_0

1 Like

Couldn’t beat the place back in the day mate, the best music was back then. House, Techno etc now listen to all the shit they play now all pre mixed lol… good times :+1:

1 Like

There are a bunch of smaller indie breweries over here in NL… plus we easily get all the Belgian beer which can be amazing.

I love the beer at brouwerij 't ij in Amsterdam. Draft is great but you can buy it bottled in supermarkets here easily too. The Zatte tripel is probably my fave but I also like the Struis and IPA from them too. Depends on the time of year.

I also really love Jopen beers too - a brewery based in Haarlem.

…and beer from another local (Amsterdam) brewery / pub I like to hangout at called The Butchers Tears. There’s always a huge list chalked up on a wall to choose from and the kind bar folk always let me try 'em out first.

In saying all that I miss a lot of beer from the UK. It’s almost alien to me after so many years living over here in NL but a pint of Timothy Taylor’s pale ale is probably the first beer I’ll have when I visit folks the UK.

1 Like

Bottled Kozel’s crap, But my mum lives in Suffolk now; St Pete’s = best local bottled. Draught Adam’s there can be decent. BTW Tax on beer in UK pubs v, wine from shops is criminal.

I’d drink craft beer all day … but who can afford it? I’m too cheap …who pays 6€ per Liter if one can buy it for 50 cent per Liter so I don’t drink beer at all due to trying to build up some muscles and lose some fat :grinning:

On a serious note and this is what my old man used to say RIP

Whatever gets you hammered

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :+1:

1 Like

Delicious

3 Likes

Im an Englishman living in Australia, you dont know what criminal is. Come and see the alcohol prices here.

Anything in cans taste like shit to me. And I know, ale doesnt travel well. Which is why I make my own.

4 Likes

Wow expensive mate, I go down the local corner shop daily and get 24 bottles for £15 a shot no idea how much that is in your currency but beer here is pretty cheap.

Pro Tip: It’s not that difficult to produce your own. A bit of juice, some yeast … bam some tasty drink that gets you into the zone😀

Edit: Oh… you do your own :slight_smile: Must have skipped that part

No way I’d wanna be anywhere else than the UK mate. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is what I usually get from the convenience store

I like this one more but it’s seasonal

1 Like

Beer was always very cheap in Germany. (50-100 €-Cents) but for like 5-10 years there are like 1000 craft beer brands and of course that beer tastes a lot better - and also as I learned (guess your “massproduction” brands also does this) that they use micro plastic so that the beer keeps the colour / has a longer shelve life. I don’t wanna drink f****g plastic!!

1 Like