The beer thread

Hehe yeah, I remember a few years ago designing the factory sounds for the Waldorf Pulse 2 and they were messaging me saying hey man do you have the presets yet we wanna release the Pulse 2 on Monday well fuck me I was so pissed somewhere in Munich train station, I said yeah man I’ll get back to ya… 7 days later I finally handed them over, wow Munich was such a good place for beer I ha all sorts there, Mr Stenzel wasn’t impressed haha

2 Likes

images

Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA!

6 Likes

Agreed. Along with Fosters.

Stella is marketed as a posh belgian beer in South Australia, you’ll see droves of trendy hipsters and yuppies necking it like there’s a prohibition. Made me laugh. We wouldnt touch that shit back home, they call it wife beater for a reason.

Meanwhile the same pubs sell real beer. I dont get it.

2 Likes

That Fosters is shite mate couldn’t get my 14yr old daughter pissed that stuff :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thought the Stella was wife beater stuff? Hmm never kicked our lass in the head yet since I had it lol

The Blonde and the Black Guinness are pretty good.

1 Like

Hehe, ok man I’ll have to leave it here for an hour or so I’m really stuck with my mixer here FFS

Happy drinking all

never liked that… compared to some juicy hipster craft beer? Rather drink some Oettinger then!

Micro « brewery » Tribe

3 Likes

13 Likes

9 Likes

Yeah but it was never definitively answered.
Also come in and have a pint or a fight or both :laughing:

2 Likes
5 Likes

There’s never a time I can’t drink this beer, which is brewed round these parts.

Fauve’s Journal Intime and it’s sister Lettre Anonyme are the sweetest I’ve drunk in a while!

3 Likes

Tastes like sh!t?

Man, too many faves… I’d be here for ages if I started making a list!

Wondering if anyone else here has seen / used The Greaters Good’s ‘Pinter’ for brewing fresh beer at home? I got into it a few months back and have really enjoyed!

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

St Peters do some lovely beers too, but that kozel is a great breakfast beer when in CZ

I’m fact, any time of day

1 Like

Was sad to see the bottom of this one. Was amazing. £11 a can though jeeeez.

1 Like

I only went to CZ once, in Prague Kozel was 1 euro a pint! 2009 I think it was. Epic.

1 Like

Cheers all