The Behringer Gear-in-progress Thread

And yet here we are, discussing Uli and B, on Elektron’s dime.

3 Likes

So whats going on here… had B receiver their chips yet?

I mean they had 10+ products ready to ship…

Honestly nothing to see it seems?

One guy is claiming promises and getting worked up. The rest trying to point out Uli is not our dad or friend and in the end no changes.

Maybe Edge is near?

1 Like

I just want the Bolina and the Bolcas. :neutral_face:

Yeah i’ve got to agree, the Solina does look nice, and ready to go, and the Hiro Tribe Mini, should be fun. Someone like Hiroaki Nishijima must command some amount, even if Korg just dumped him. ( I don’t know anything about how he is not with Korg still ? )

Again both of these projects are pretty far along.

I wonder what else Hiroaki Nishijima may be doing.

1 Like

Announced after, but for sure concepted and developed before. Why not share achievements, even if they can’t be delivered right now. Makes perfect sense to me.

However, I bought everything I need to make my music already from Elektron :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The title of the thread is “gear in progress”, but clearly there is no progress here. Anyone who follows the sad news from the world knows that we will not see the light for the foreseeable future. In short, if anyone still believes that Uli will really deliver the new gear, he will remain very disappointed.
I have the idea that Behringer company will soon go bankrupt to then be absorbed by some Chinese wok company

Isn’t there enough gear out there to not be disappointed?

There are so many products from different manufacturers at varying prices with a very active 2nd hand market for a wide range of pricing

Its a great time for noisemaking.

Also I never understand anyone who gets upset over something they didn’t spend any money one.
If this had been a crowdfunded product then please proceed with the bitchfest, otherwise it’s something you never owned and still don’t own, there’s no loss (just entitlement).

7 Likes

I think you are off topic: in here we discuss what Uli should deliver in the future and what are the news about the new releases.
My opinion is that there will be no more gear because Behringer production is over (obviously I hope I’m wrong). At present, any communication from their marketing dept. is just blablablah

1 Like

If you’re intention is to stay on the topic of “gear in progress” but yet you admit there’s no progress…. Soooooo, how are you on topic when there’s nothing to discuss?

1 Like

Deep. Sooo Deep. :wink:

1 Like

B hate comes in so many shapes and forms and ends always up in every B tread. Just don’t buy the products. It’s an easy solution.

1 Like

Andertons has a new video with the Solina ( thread ), and it looks like they will have a couple more videos soon with other of the Gear-in-progress, so keeping watch.

1 Like

Yeah I’d imagine that if Anderson’s are releasing vids then they’re not far off hitting the shelves.

Any recent news on the Pro-800 done with GliGli? Sounds like that could be pretty legit if he’s involved and that might scratch my Prophet itch since I don’t need a keyboard.

2 Likes

It’s now called the Behringer Dual-Phase, and it is completed and being shipped from the factory, so will be available soon for pre-order from the retailers that carry Behringer products. $159 USD.

There’s a nine plus minute video, way to talky for my taste, but hopefully more videos soon.

That it is shipping now is good to see.

A guitar thing in a lot of ways, but with the CV inputs, likely usable in other ways too.

ADDED : Andertons pre-order.

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw that video and it was perhaps one of the worst gear demos I’ve seen. Basically nothing sounded good in there. Haha.

I’m not dismissing it completely, as I like my Octave Divider, but need to see some more demos, as I just read a long review by an owner of an old Mutron phaser that said the one they had sounded really harsh and didn’t sound anything like his old one (although that too needs to be taken with a grain of salt).

Also, I went through a bit of a phaser phase (sorry) at one point and bought several old Japanese phasers from the 1970s and a high-end Maestro phaser clone, so it will need to sound pretty good for me to add something else.

1 Like

I typed something similar to that, and dropped it. I am guessing the Dual Phase may be one of the other videos due from Jack at Andertons so there is still room for worst ever. Sweetwater is pretty reliable for a good balanced take.

1 Like

The same old story: none of the distributors listed on Behringer Website actually sells the unit.
Saying “Available Now” is fake news

1 Like

I searched for websites that says “available now”, but couldn’t find any. Where did you read this?