The Elektron Feedback Loop: February 2023

I’m stupid, in the survey I said I have it. Will they give me the Model:Sample instead ? :sketchy: :pl:

1 Like

Hahaha. I’m not alone.

“I guess I could grab the pair from used for 6k… …unless you consider another batch???”

1 Like

All standard questions I thought and the same type of market research carried out by similar companies.

Wouldn’t get too stressed

2 Likes

Just finished filling out the survey 480 times under different names. Now, I’m confident we will get that Octatrack mk3 that so many of us want (or at least that so many different versions of myself want), and new versions of the legacy boxes.

8 Likes

And, if we do get new versions of the legacy boxes, I hope it gets leaked out on Elektronauts in time for all of us who have legacy boxes to make a quick buck selling them on Reverb before the announcement from Elektron

2 Likes

480 different mail adresses ? :content:

1 Like

deserves the syntakt for effort alone :joy:

Ok, I admit, it was only 467.

3 Likes

didn’t receive the email even though I do receive their newsletter. I didn’t log in since the site has been redesigned though (nothing in the spam folder).

The field to input the email at the very end didn’t appear so I did it again…

No cloud, no plugins for me. No wifi either please. Give me a SD slot. USB is fine too.

New hardware, new firmware = YES!

I thought it was odd that some of the multiple choices went from:

Seldom, which means not often; rarely
straight to
Regularly, which means recurring at uniform intervals

with no option for occasionally, (infrequent or irregular intervals; now and then)

At least I know I’m often pedantic!

4 Likes

Yes!
Totally agree.

Did the survey. A bit disappointing. No room to share my thoughts and experience with my Elektron devices. I feel like they have a bunch of new ideas but they don’t know which way to go.

1 Like

I didn’t get the chance to say I wish Elektron would get back to making original, high-end devices rather than rehashing the same concepts in ever more limited ways - or just changing paint jobs.

4 Likes

So. Where is my Syntakt? People say it can be used as a heater.

1 Like

Have you ever been?

Oh did I dream I had.